Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
catfive

23RD Armored. The powerhouse.

1,384 posts in this topic

well I may be biased as almost anyone else who posted in here, but the 101st Airborne is the best squad in game. We have a great Officer Corps and lots of knowledge in every facet of the game. Top notch players who do the things that need to be done to win. Whenever I call for all 101st to rally on my mission EVERY 101st member that is logged in at the time of the call is there with in 2mins. We rarely get stopped on an objective that we want and never get stopped if we really want it. We use superior cactus and communication to get the job done! (can't believe you didn't say that already jsilec :) )

As far as unbiased opinions go some other great squads out there are:

13th inf

7th AST

AEF (many of the mentioned squads merged here)

23rd armor

4wing

250hispanos

22sas

DDz

Pathfinders

Lancers

I know there are some I'm missing, but those are all i can think of right now.

The 23rd is still around but just in a different format. We merged with rogue veteran Allied players, elements of BKB, and other squads to make the AEF.. See aefsquad.com / AEF Recruitment

Well I am a proud member of the Lancers and I know we are there in every fight (a/o) or defense that is going on. Just last camp we had 4 of the top 16 cappers, one of the best tanker (Hanza) and we are one of the squad recruiters so we do get a lot of the new players which we help to understand the game. We were also one of the squad funders when needed.

Yeah, what Wildcat said. :)

THE best thing is to check out several squads and see where you feel "at home." For me, that was the Lancers. I was "hosted" in, my first day ingame, and have never looked back.

Come over to our forums and say hi.

http://royallancers.icyboards.net/

Or find the Facebook account (to which I don't have the link, sorry).

Or just get on the Lancers' TeamSpeak channel and come help us blow sh*t up and wipe out the Axis! :)

-Irish

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0