Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
catfive

23RD Armored. The powerhouse.

1,384 posts in this topic

When I first wrote the source post for this squad we were in our heyday fielding up to 50 players on squadnight.

Last weekend our recruitment drive showed its colours with 32 shermans and m10 + stuarts supporting. In all 38 members of the squad flattened veghel and in no uncertain terms - capped the town unaided and faster than the allied P1 target could be capped.

Since that time we have merged the 17th fighter wing into our ranks and expect this weekend's squadnight to top 45 players.

www.23rdarmor.org - we're back.

When I first wrote the source post for this squad we were in our heyday fielding up to 50 players on squadnight.

Last weekend our recruitment drive showed its colours with 32 shermans and m10 + stuarts supporting. In all 38 members of the squad flattened veghel and in no uncertain terms - capped the town unaided and faster than the allied P1 target could be capped.

Since that time we have merged the 17th fighter wing into our ranks and expect this weekend's squadnight to top 45 players.

www.23rdarmor.org - we're back.

Would have been faster had I got a Sherman for myself. :P

Newer guys are very welcome.

We will find you a trainer for infantry, armour or air and field some of the top 10 players in all three branches every map.

Newer guys are very welcome.

We will find you a trainer for infantry, armour or air and field some of the top 10 players in all three branches every map.

if your looking for air, call FFg.............anything else, these guys rock!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0