• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smylie

connection to host re-established

7 posts in this topic

Im constantly getting this msg after the lastest patch and an constantly warping as well any ideas let me know

Better than Connection to host lost :)

I would suggest .report while in game, let them know theres something (possibly) wrong with the latest patch.

yeah I have been getting cthl alot now(CTH reestablished is only a precussor to cthl/ctd in my case and often I can't even despawn after it is reestablished). This new patch seems to have added freezing at map screen-all I could do was alt-tab out and ctrl-alt delete the game and reboot. 3 reboots in the first hour of play. I'll keep that in mind gilmore and .report it next time.

Tim

BornToGo

ok so I may have some clues to my problem.

I noticed that after I closed the game after repeated "connection to host re-established that my internet connection was extremly slow. so I right clicked on the connection icon and clicked "repair" and got this message

Windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following operation could not be completed:

Clearing the ARP cache

For assistance, contact the person who manages your network

so i did a search on the internet and found this web page

http://www.tech-faq.com/clear-arp-cache.shtml

Ive never heard of a arp cache and am curious now but timid on taking aciton on it till i know more.

ARP cache is nothing more that a data table that associates the data link layer, with the network layer (OSI layers *shudder*) It links physical MAC addresses (not macintosh) with IP addresses.

There should be no harm done by following the instructions on that page. All it will do is clear that cache, and windows will rebuild it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0