Followers 0
chou250

continious CTD

29 posts in this topic

CTD 15-20 minutes playing

its occured when i opened th map....

966 MB Ram usage

i will run cpu tester tomorrow....

mu pc case have 3 aditional coolers and yes! 50 ºC its cool... i remeber that its a Athlon, 2 weeks ago didnt cool, it went about 80 and it reset computer, and video card.... i dont know...

please please help mee :D

966 MB Ram usage

mu pc case have 3 aditional coolers and yes! 50 ºC its cool... i remeber that its a Athlon, 2 weeks ago didnt cool, it went about 80 and it reset computer, and video card.... i dont know...

After you run that CPU test, you should run Memtest86+ to check out your memory. Here is the link: Memtest86+

The one that'll probably be easiest to use is the one titled "Download - Pre-Compiled package for Floppy (DOS - Win)". Un-zip it to a directory someplace, have a blank floppy disk ready, run the install.bat file, restart your computer and step away for a while. When you come back to check if you have any errors (they'll have a red background) you should note the number of the test that failed and consult the documentation on the Memtest.org page for what to do about it. Also, if the test does result in any erros, I'd be willing to wager thats whats causing your CTDs.

The nforce2 soundstorm isn't emulated. It's one of the few soundcards that can actually convert in the hardware to Surround Sound and output it through it's digital SPDIF port. Even the latest SoundBlaster X-Fi doesn't do that. I've used the soundstorm for years without problems.

I'm using intergrated sound.. it also has optic and coax SDP/IF ports.. card works awsome!

966 MB Ram usage

choo. i have a athlon xp 3200+ here are my temps

right now its at 108F with a 36% load and the room temps are...90F inside the case.

I'm using a Thermal Take Volcano 12 that is pushing 72CFM at the momment.

i'd invest in some artic silver 5. it costs about 7$ and keeps great thermal contact between the cpu and heatsink.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0