Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
herbzj

1234 install bug?

12 posts in this topic

I just let it update itself, and now the game wont launch..the apllication looks like its been damaged when i look in the playnet folder,,Anyone Else?..Downloading the full version again...

Exact same problem. DLing full version, 7 min left. It did the first patch fine, then starts a second DL and patch but when it got to the archive part, it goes for like 1/2 a seconds then says file not found... noerr. Now nothing works and config thinks it's playgate.

thats exactly what happend to me, just better put!!

dam..london on an 8 meg dsl line..28 mins for my full version to come.

I had the exact same problem - and using your advice went to dl the full install....and the page with downloads won't load! UHG.....anyone else have THIS problem?

Yep, same. Fortunately had the full installer for 1.23.2 still on the HD. Reinstalled and reupdated to 1.24, but while the 1.24 updater was running, I quit Safari and Playgate so it wouldn't get caught in the auto-update loop. Started up the newly installed 1.24 in offline mode first (remember a similar problem last year that required us to start up offline first) and then re-launched via safari and I got in game just fine.

Full install worked, then it did the auto update and it works fine now. Something must be wrong with the .3 auto-install preventing the .4 auto-install from doing it's thing and screwing up the program.

I wonder if they pulled the full install to fix it - I get the same timed-out/can't find the page prompt for the full install dl....I'll be patient.....for 5 minuntes of so

There was a problem with the Mac patch and I had to pull it and replace it. If you got it as soon as the server went live it may be fubar, if you are getting it now all should be fine.

I am putting up the new full installer but it won't be ready for a bit.

If you want to you can grab the v1.23.3 full installer and install that and it should auto update fine.

That d/l can be found here:

ftp://downloads.wwiionline.com/wwiiol0001233.bin

I will post here when the 1.23.4 full installer is ready. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Ty DL'd fine and loaded offline fine too - next will be getting ingame which I will do later tonight.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0