• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tanky

20.1 monitors

3 posts in this topic

was wondering if any one was running a Ben-Q FP202W or a VeiwSonic VX2025WM there both 20.1 8ms 1680x1050 resolutions?If so how good are they in game?

I am running a HP f2105 at 1680x1050 (its native resolution) From lots of testing I have found that it seems best (for me) to run the game at 1280x1024x32 in ww2ol game settings. Then I run my monitor at 1680x1050 and set the monitor to fill the screen. The screen is stretched horizontally a bit but at least you do not lose any of the picture top/bottom sides the way you do if you force the setting 1680x1050 in the config file of ww2ol.

And I like the way stretching the picture helps me see things a long way off.

Tanky - I use a 20" widescreen Apple LCD panel. I run the computer and game in native 1680x1050x32. Works fine.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0