• Announcements

• XOOM

Volunteer PHP Developer wanted to revive the Gazette!   07/24/2019

We're looking to properly revive the World@War Gazette and need a solid PHP developer to help take some work forward. If you have some skills with PHP and are looking for some experience and to bring important home page news / recognition for individual players back to WWII Online, I'd like to hear from you! Submit an inquiry to jobs@corneredrats.com with some details about your experience. You will need at least 10+ hours per week to contribute to the team. The Gazette's current status can be found here: https://www.wwiionline.com/resources#gazette
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bloo

CTHL Victims!

131 posts in this topic

Forgot to answer these. Here you go:

a/ The type of internet connection you are using - Cable broadband 3 Mbps

b/ Whether you are using "Auto", "Primary" or "Secondary" network selection in settings - tryed all 3 happens with all 3 of them how ever, using Primary i was able to go the longest without CTHL

c/ Whether you are using any kind of internet accelerator - No

d/ Your "Visible Player Limit" setting from "Visual/Visual Limits" in the settings program. Low

Lot's of fun today. Got CTHL every 15 minutes. One time made me lose my TS connection too. Also for a brief period could not bring up websites. Also, one time got to screen where you click brigade, but it never greened up and then game crashed.

Latest CTHL is coupled with being booted from TS, and unable to bring up websites. Connection icon says good strong connection. Wait a few minutes and able to get websites and restart TS and get back into game.

Latest CTHL feels like lag and game used to be able to catch back up, now it just goes right to CTHL.

New info: I updated sound card driver, no change.

Also, was trying to talk on TS and people said I was breaking up right after I got CTHL, and I could not bring up websites. Then after a minute or two I can bring up website and TS fixes itself and I can reload game again.

Last time game started up and then said unable to connect to chat host. I think upgrading sound card driver made things worse.

I used to get CTHL every hour or two, now it is several per hour. Game is basically unplayable for me now.

Latest CTHL happened at unit selection screen. I wasn't even in the game. Then saw notice that virtual memory was too low. Guess 1.2GB RAM not enough to run this game. Yesterday, CTHL caused my VOIP to drop.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0