Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chippewa

More Sniper

5 posts in this topic

Playing French this time I spawned in a sniper into a fb that was under attack. The veh was already down. I ran about 100m towards a bush with a good view of both spawnables. Before I reached the bush I got hit but not killed. I then heard charges being set on the inf spawnable and could see a sapper scurrying around. No good shots and then the inf blew, no more fb.

At that point I could hear the opel coming in for pickup and no less than 2 afvs moving around the fb. I waited around hoping to pick off some ei. The opel never got close but I could see it about 200m away driving towards the road. When it got to the road it was 300m and driving directly away from me. I took several shots at it and it looked like I impacted the truck. Ends up I got two kills on some ei in the truck! They must've been surprised.

Next I tangled with the 232 first shooting the commander and playing a cat and mouse game with him. Found an ei circling me and got him too. It's funny, the fb was down for a full 5 minutes and we were still fighting around that area. I eventually got killed by some wiseacre who flanked me.

As a Brit sniper I holed up in a cp and shot 8 ei advancing to take it. I was quite impressed with the strength and accuracy of that rifle.

get that alot... one of my favorite things to do, if a fb is getting close to being blown and i know nothing i can do to stop it, if i can, i will run and hide, and wait for them to starting playing around, then kill them.. sure, you got my fb, but i just murdered 10 of your sappers lololol... its fun to do.

heh, it's always fun to finish off all those sappers that are standing around popping smoke, shooting each other, and generally playing grab ***.

It ranks right up there with shooting guys in water - it always makes me smile :D

heh, it's always fun to finish off all those sappers that are standing around popping smoke, shooting each other, and generally playing grab ***.

It ranks right up there with shooting guys in water - it always makes me smile :D

Shooting eis in water IS fun. I love the splashing water and the duck in a barrel feeling.

I once was outside an AB that was just capped. I peeked inside and saw the old dancing/ shooting/ despawning going on. I picked off several before they knew what was going on. They proceeded to hunt me and I got several more in the next five minutes. It was quite entertaining.

It must be about a year back when the BC rolled like 15 towns in one day (mainly due to arfr having like 15 people online total :P ).

One town fell and I was just bog standard rifleman on a ruin about 300m from the ab.

I looked over to the ab and sure enough tons of ei and pzs all shooting each other and being nubs as usual. 29 kills later LMAO.

There must have been 30+ inf on the wall I had perfect overlook on. For 20 shots they didnt even realise what was going on :o Then some started leaving the AB but not before I popped another 9 of them off the same wall STILL shooting each other throwing smoke etc.

My story is similar but not important. Killing sappers after they try to rtb from blowing an fb means you are reducing the number who go on to attack your town . GJ

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0