Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest prosauce

Buying this game

8 posts in this topic

I'm a mature player, not a pubescent 13 year old kid looking for a great game and community.

could someone give me their opinion about this game? I know its good, but I want to know HOW good, and why.

That being said, how many people still play this game?? Anywehre I can check?

There are around 15,000-20,000 subscribers (my own estimation). Right now there is a free trial for previous players, so there may be a lot of resubscriptions when it's over.

The full version of the game is here (318MB): ftp://downloads.wwiionline.com/wwiiol0001236.exe

You can spawn all the equipment in offline mode, but there isn't anything to fight.

In previous polls the average age of people playing this game (or at least the average age of people playing this game who respond to polls) is around 32 years old.

Here is a recent movie with somewhat typical infantry combat (though it includes no house-to-house fighting, which is usually the most fun): http://www.prequel-spoilers.com/twodays-xanthus.wmv

As far as ages go, I think you'll find that this game has a much higher avg age than the vast majority of MMOG's out there. For instance, I am 44, in my squad we have quite a few guys much older than I am, a bunch around the same age, a LOT in their 30's and a bunch in their 20's. The teenagers are by far the minority, as we only have a few. ;)

I wouldn't let the age of players in this particular game affect your desire to buy it. ;)

Good luck and have fun!!

!S

Already hearing from what you guys said makes me want to buy the game :)

I'm doing the Trial version this saturday..

well actually, when does the new map start?

is there any more gameplay videos you can send my way?

ok, thanks.

And one more thing, the monthly fee is 15 dollars a month?

The CD-Key (account activation) costs $20 and comes with 30 days of server access. After that, it's:

$14.99/mo

$44.99/3 mo

$64.99/6 mo

$99.99/1 yr

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0