• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pgregory

STILL having CTHL issues

7 posts in this topic

So the last server update didn't change my CTHL situation, what's my next step? I've uninstalled QoS, I'm not running the nvidia nforce4 firewall, I've tried bypassing my router and pulling my cable modem direclty into my PC, and i've tried both the primary AND secondary networks.

What next?

I"m running a comcast cable connection. I've scanned for virus' and spyware as well.

pgregory

If you get a response let me know :) I have been reading everywhere trying to figure out why this starting happening, done everything suggested and still cthl constantly. Starting to get very frustrating.!

KGB

I have started CTHL'ing now aswell.

I have noticed, that when it happens, it actually knocks out my connection to the internet for up to 30 seconds.

(i have tested this by pinging external ip address - no reply)

I have started CTHL'ing now aswell.

I have noticed, that when it happens, it actually knocks out my connection to the internet for up to 30 seconds.

(i have tested this by pinging external ip address - no reply)

Its more likely that the reverse is happening - your internet connection is going out which causes the game to CTHL. No internet connection, no connection to host. But you had one, so it's lost, ergo, Connecto to host lost.

Belkin or LinkSys router?

- Oliver

Its more likely that the reverse is happening - your internet connection is going out which causes the game to CTHL. No internet connection, no connection to host. But you had one, so it's lost, ergo, Connecto to host lost.

Belkin or LinkSys router?

- Oliver

I've been noticing this type of behavior in my system for the last few weeks and I am also on Comcast and use a LinkSys router. Any thoughts? :confused:

It drives me crazy to lose so much equipment in game to CTHL's. Enough so that I barely played over the long Holiday weekend. :mad:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0