Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gunz

SYSTEM RECOVERED FROM SERIOUS ERROR

44 posts in this topic

What are your sound settings? Make sure your soundcard is selected and you don't have more than 32 3D sounds.

You should also go into control panel - sounds/audio - audio (tab) and make sure you don't have the headset selected with "use default devices only".

Are you using Teamspeak every time you have this crash? If so, in teamspeak make sure under settings you choose "WAVE" instead of "Direct Sound".

I can't find anything wrong, and you guys couldnt last time (2 or so weeks ago) so I dont know wtf is goin on with it.Brand new just got it 3 months ago or less.

Just to make sure, I took the side of the comp tower off, and have a fan on high blowing into it.

Yep, happens to me though pretty much every time I get on, I get to play 10 mins then BOOM spike and reboot or some other bs

Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (16 bit) (75Hz)

I think you wanna set ur video card to 32 bit

Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (16 bit) (75Hz)

I think you wanna set ur video card to 32 bit

I did right after I saved the dxdiag, once I went over it.Thanks though.

Just played for about an hour, with no stuttesr or nothin!My comp must of been overheating cuz since I put this fan on it nothing bad has happened.. lol!!yayaya

Yeah, the dxdiag looks good. Heat could definitely be the cause of the problems you've been having.

Yeah' date=' the dxdiag looks good. Heat could definitely be the cause of the problems you've been having.[/quote']

Ok, thanks.

Gunz,I took my PC apart the other day and u wouldnt believe the dust thjat was embedded in the heatsink/fan on the CPU

It was thick as hell

Same on the vid card fans

You need to do more than dust

Get some compressed air and blow it out of every nook

Use q-tips also

Gunz,I took my PC apart the other day and u wouldnt believe the dust thjat was embedded in the heatsink/fan on the CPU

It was thick as hell

Same on the vid card fans

You need to do more than dust

Get some compressed air and blow it out of every nook

Use q-tips also

Yeah, I vacuumed/dusted it and blew my keyboard cleaning dust remover air spray on it :)

A little late once again here, but i had the same problem. I dusted it and all, still happened, BUT i found the problem was overheating, due to it not happening while my air conditioning was on. Also, you can turn off auto-rebott in the system settings via control panel. S!

gunz what is the enviroment that your computer is in.is your place air conditionded your problem sounds like a possible heat or voltage problem. the next time your computer locks up take a tempreture reading for the cpu and motherboard.also what is the power supply running your computer it might be your power supply giving you undervoltage.do a simple test if your case has a side door take it off if you do not have enough fans to exaust the hot air if your like the rest of us your outside temps are in the hight 90`s if not more due to the heat wave thats hitting most of the us and canada.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0