• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
angel19

Buying New Card

7 posts in this topic

well i returned my other card i was wondering what video card i should get now thats agp 8x i could spend 100 to 200 dollars im searching in newegg but theres alot of good ones

well i returned my other card i was wondering what video card i should get now thats agp 8x i could spend 100 to 200 dollars im searching in newegg but theres alot of good ones

to be honest PCIe is the future m8

I just purchased this card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814150157&CMP=OTC-pr1c3watch&ATT=14-150-157

I haven't installed it yet (still waiting on the UPS guy), but I've been assured by squadmates that have the same card it's a good one. The price was pretty reasonable, at $140US. Got a combo deal with a 600W PSU for $219US (including shipping).

The 6800XT is limited in the pipelines...to 8/4 i think!?!? If at all possible,go for a GT at least. There's a posting here by Toofless about having one of these & he wasn't completely satisfied........it should be o.k. for a carry over but don't expect outstanding performance....it IS a budget card.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0