Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fonos

DB7 down by rifle :p

7 posts in this topic

I've lost 5-6 Flak 28 defending from Haybes AB, but finaly i got my blood back after droping an EA from Haybes-Gedinne Depot with a rifle.

I'm pretty sure Sgt Luftt was pretty suprised when he saw he saw with what weapon he got killed :P

Here it is:

http://events.wwiionline.com/scripts/services/persona/sortie.jsp;?sid=9198635&pid=496583

PS: ADD AAR from our persona page does not work. It redirects to our logbook.

Best way to shot down spitfire or other stuff like this using a rifle is to defend one of island cities, stand on ruined building on top of it on roof, hide behind chimney and make a lot of noise throw few smokes etc, i made that on trial account before i could afford to buy ww2ol with two friends we managed together to kill about 10 ea in one city. Just wait till they see you hide behind chimney and shot pilot in the head.

Most inf kills on planes are due to the plink rule. Plane gets hit by bullet, but crashes all on its own.

I was killed by 2 inf the other day in hurri2cs, not because they shot me down, but because they plinked me, and I hit a tree or crashed into whatever I was strafing.

Oh well...

But sometimes you know you've shot a plane down when the pilot is hit and they hold course and ever so gently glide into the ground and crash.

I ran an ei down with a fighter one time and killed him.he was standing on the edge of a fb veh spawn, and i didn't fire 1 shot, just blender'd him.

Most inf kills on planes are due to the plink rule. Plane gets hit by bullet' date=' but crashes all on its own.[/quote']

Perhaps it's like you say so, but for that particular kill, the pilot was diving into our ab and i shot the plane while it was elevating at it's "belly".

I RTB to check it out, because i saw smoke when i hit it and that was something i've never seen before.

Anyway, it was fun... like the post from burton89 who blender'd the EI :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0