Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
revi68

Bable/Badger Join date help. Maybe a DOC ? ??

13 posts in this topic

I have several guys in my squad AND including myself that are wondering how we get our join dtates changed ont he forums little left hand info window. I am a day 1 player since the game was released but yet im joined on nov 2003? can ya give me some info to tell these guys and myself? Thanks

Been out of game working some long hours and im looking forward to 1.20.... cant wait...

Thanks

Revi out

Sorry for not answering sooner.

I am not sure if it is possible to change that. I will ask and let you guys know.

I think it could be a Rafter thing, as it would require someone with access to the SQL tables for these boards. It would be the same process as changing the username or post count. Unless there's a script that can be run that can sync up the player services dates with the dates for the boards.

While he's at it, since there's no marketing to be done right now =P, have him change my name back like I PMed him about, twice.

any word int his yet??? i know your busy but its been over a week.... any info would be nice please

Revi out

I think the date on the left represents the day of your first post. Not your actual first day in game. I may be wrong however.

then i know its screwed up..... god forbid you get support....a simple question is allt his way and it has taken a while... i know IM personally not there priority.... but you ask us to come here if our squads have issues to help resolve... some of them would like there join dates to show..... thanks though n2.... but i posted LONG before nov 3rd lol.....

Revi out

I do not know why the join date does not show your actual join date and I am sorry this issue has not been discussed yet.

any word on this yet? its been a month..... not trying to push but can i get SOME kind of answer here? i got squaddies asking still in the forums! lol

revi out

The Date is changable from what I have been able to figure out. I will play with it a bit and see how it works. What should your date be?

Hmmm, could probably have it changed to match your account creation date.

well my join date is june 10th 2001..... my account date is dec 17th 01 i belive..... thanks bable....also i will tell my guys if they want there adte changed to drop you a email and give it time to adjust for i know your busy.

thanks m8

revi out

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0