• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daswede

Is the FPS normal?

13 posts in this topic

Hello!

I have been trying to get a playable FPS for this game now for weeks, now when I've done everything that can be done i wounder; should i get about 10-15 FPS in towns? and about 25-30 when attacking FB's?.

I mean, i just payed 19.99USD and i want some joy, this is insane.

Did just reinstall windows and Everything in this computer that can be updated is up to date.

So please, it would be a dream come true to get this game running good.

*DxDiag.zip attached*

S!

Everything looks good.

In your WWII Online Settings, make sure you have:

1) Water reflections turned off (there is a conflict with the new 9x.xx nvidia drivers, which you have installed. The 8x.xx drivers don't have this conflict)

2) No more than 32 maximum 3D sounds (that's all your soundcard can do before giving the sound processing to the CPU)

Everything looks good.

In your WWII Online Settings, make sure you have:

1) Water reflections turned off (there is a conflict with the new 9x.xx nvidia drivers, which you have installed. The 8x.xx drivers don't have this conflict)

2) No more than 32 maximum 3D sounds (that's all your soundcard can do before giving the sound processing to the CPU)

I have watershaders disabled and playing with 16 sounds.

So this FPS i common among people?, its crasy when i look towards a town.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to help. :)

interestingly...for me this patch has given me lower FPS but more consistent FPS and better performance (hardly any stutters/lock ups)

Yeah, but that's an Intel chipset. Whenever I have players run the Intel INF update, it still uses the SP2 drivers. Intel just hasn't put out anything newer.

And yes, post your wwiiol.cfg. It's located in your Program Files\CRS\Battlegroun Europe folder. You can open it with Notepad.

Yeah, but that's an Intel chipset. Whenever I have players run the Intel INF update, it still uses the SP2 drivers. Intel just hasn't put out anything newer.

And yes, post your wwiiol.cfg. It's located in your Program Files\CRS\Battlegroun Europe folder. You can open it with Notepad.

shademode gouraud

bdithering false

bspecular true

texturereduction false

sound SB Live! Audio [9400]

bsoundenable true

b3dsoundenable true

video NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT

resolution 1024x768x32

bnoframerunahead false

enablevsync false

gammared 1.000000

gammagreen 1.000000

gammablue 1.000000

bshowinfo false

shadowsizeselect 0

volumemultiplier 91.000000

musicmultiplier 1.000000

hudvisible 2

fogscaleselector 0

maxnumbersounds 32

suppressmuzzlesmoke false

suppressmuzzlelight false

suppresstracersmoke false

lodfieldofview false

lodlimitperframe false

bcursorenabled false

friendlycolor 16711680

enemycolor 255

squadcolor 16777215

missioncolor 8388608

missionleadercolor 7925840

language 0

ambientlevel 2

radialclutter true

radialdensity 0.300000

radialradius 0.500000

visplayerlimit 3

fsaasamples 0

fsaahighquality false

soundhighquality true

soundforcestereo false

soundconvertonload true

capturealldisplays true

enableh2oshaders false

postrenderfilter true

grassshader true

normalmaps true

waterreflections false

reflectionupdate 5

wantmessagealert true

usenetworkroute 0

wantsse2 false

There you go!

Nothing stands out there, either. Since you're using the new nvidia drivers, do you have the "opengl threading" option available? Supposedly it seriously slows down graphics performance as it tries to use hyperthreading or dual core cpus. If the option is available, turn it off. From another thread...

If you right-click on the desktop and go to Properties > Advanced > Your GFX Card > Control Panel User Interface

There are 2 options:

- Classic Nvidia Control Panel

- New Nvidia Control Panel (recommended)

Choose the New Nvidia Control Panel. Go to: Manage 3D Settings > Global Settings

At the bottom of the list is the OpenGL Threading option

Nothing stands out there, either. Since you're using the new nvidia drivers, do you have the "opengl threading" option available? Supposedly it seriously slows down graphics performance as it tries to use hyperthreading or dual core cpus. If the option is available, turn it off. From another thread...

If you right-click on the desktop and go to Properties > Advanced > Your GFX Card > Control Panel User Interface

There are 2 options:

- Classic Nvidia Control Panel

- New Nvidia Control Panel (recommended)

Choose the New Nvidia Control Panel. Go to: Manage 3D Settings > Global Settings

At the bottom of the list is the OpenGL Threading option

Already looked for that option, is only on dualcores i think. :(

Go into a city with "Enable Sound" unchecked. It may be your old sound drivers. If there's a big difference, get the latest SBLive drivers from here (they're still old, but newer than the ones you have installed): http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/download.asp?MainCategory=1&nRegionFK=&nCountryFK=&nLanguageFK=&sOSName=Windows+XP&region=1&Product_Name=Live%21&Product_ID=4857&modelnumber=&driverlang=1033&OS=10&drivertype=0&x=24&y=6

Go into a city with "Enable Sound" unchecked. It may be your old sound drivers. If there's a big difference' date=' get the latest SBLive drivers from here (they're still old, but newer than the ones you have installed): http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/download.asp?MainCategory=1&nRegionFK=&nCountryFK=&nLanguageFK=&sOSName=Windows+XP&region=1&Product_Name=Live%21&Product_ID=4857&modelnumber=&driverlang=1033&OS=10&drivertype=0&x=24&y=6

No, the one you just gave me are the exact driver i installed. I played with "Enable Sound" unchecked and noticed and small FPS increase, and mouse moved much smoother.

Oh, i just found an Soundblaster Audigy 4 7.1 Bulk for about 50 dollars. Maybe i will buy that when i get money. Is it good?

the performance is quite normal for your system, my CPU was a Athlon xp 2800 and radeon x800 and i got rougly 20-30 fps at most anywhere on the ground and town fightts were in the low teens. im afraid your going to have to put up with the Fps until crs decides to stop adding un-optimized and un-needed (right now) clutter into an Old game engine.

ofc now with a Super comp i have 30 minimum and upto 200 (when v-sync is off anywhere in the map and even the most heated battles.)

the Old P4 Ht chips compared to the newer Core'2 and amd Am-2 processors make a HUGE difference to Fps in this game... more so than any gfx card update will bring you, its like playing a whole new game.

Yes, the Audigy 4 is a good card. You can run 64 3D sounds without much performance it. It has a much lower CPU Utilization rating than the older Soundblasters.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0