• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest ...

you know you got it bad when.....

4 posts in this topic

so my landlord sells my apt 2 months ago and i had to move, i find this great place thats cheap and in a good neighborhood.catch is, its all utilitys paid,that means no cable internet,no wwiiol. now 2 months later, im willing to move to a worse apt thats more money in a worse neighborhood, so i can have my internet and get back to wwiiol. do i got it bad or what?.

so my landlord sells my apt 2 months ago and i had to move' date=' i find this great place thats cheap and in a good neighborhood.catch is, its all utilitys paid,that means no cable internet,no wwiiol. now 2 months later, im willing to move to a worse apt thats more money in a worse neighborhood, so i can have my internet and get back to wwiiol. do i got it bad or what?.[/quote']

lol! No, that is just about regular addiction-tendencies. :D

Just wait till you lose your job, get fat, and break up with your girlfriend just to have more time to play the game...

THEN, you MIGHT think about going to rehab. (I am 100% convinced that there will be rehabilitation-centers for online-games in the future.)

Thanks CRS.

Ya Cox (Our ISP And the Best ISP in the South) Was pulling out of our apartment complex. Needless to say we're in a 2 bedroom house thats 30$ Cheaper a month. but it turns out to be more expensive a month with the other bills. Trade off?

Star Was Episode III In Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround with the volume at 75 (out of 90)

And wwiionline at insane volumes :)

i figured i would throw this little observation on the value of wwiiol. in the 2 months ive been away,ive bought-played-got bored with-shelved a $50 game (oblivion),and 2 $20 games (enter the matrix and pirates).thats almost $100 for games i will never play again. wwiiol is a MUCH better value.5 years and im still not bored with it.occasionally aggrivated,yes,just not bored.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0