Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grandien

SSE2 - Turned it on and got over 100 FPS

10 posts in this topic

lol well atleast for a short period I had over 100FPS in air, I dont realy keep track of FPS but Iw never been near to 100fps before.

I know SSE2 is a processor instruction of some sort, what does this actuarly change? Does the CPu run on SSE3 if I uncheck this setting?

In what cases is it better to run SSE2? I know not all Cpus support SSE3, should these run on SSE2?

I have a Sempron with the Venice Core (simular to Athlon 3200+) overclocked to 2600Mhz

Btw, Sempron rules! :)

lol well atleast for a short period I had over 100FPS in air, I dont realy keep track of FPS but Iw never been near to 100fps before.

I know SSE2 is a processor instruction of some sort, what does this actuarly change? Does the CPu run on SSE3 if I uncheck this setting?

In what cases is it better to run SSE2? I know not all Cpus support SSE3, should these run on SSE2?

I have a Sempron with the Venice Core (simular to Athlon 3200+) overclocked to 2600Mhz

Btw, Sempron rules! :)

With SSE2 checked go for a flight close to an enemy AF or docks with ai/aaa... then report back :D

With SSE2 checked go for a flight close to an enemy AF or docks with ai/aaa... then report back :D

Good idea, going to try it

xenon84:

With SSE2 checked go for a flight close to an enemy AF or docks with ai/aaa... then report back

You devil you :). No warning for the poor lad?

If he doesn't have a headache afterwards I MIGHT try it again myself.

xenon84: .

You devil you :). No warning for the poor lad?

If he doesn't have a headache afterwards I MIGHT try it again myself.

It's just on some processors, and I thought it had been fixed now?

The effect seems to be a pentium chip issue. If you have AMD, I think you will be OK.

The effect seems to be a pentium chip issue. If you have AMD' date=' I think you will be OK.[/quote']

It's an Intel chip issue, not just Pentiums.

I get it on my Core 2 Duo (Intel chip but NOT a Pentium), but it only happens rarely.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0