Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bloo

New Trial Subs and Recent Reactivators who can't login!

133 posts in this topic

It appears that the database that lets you into the game is (and this is a very technical term) "crapping out" and has been since sometime yesterday. Down, up, down, up, etc.

Emails have been sent, calls have been made, pagers have been beeped, usual suspects have been rounded up.

Say a prayer for Ramp and KFS1.

bloo@playnet.com

Well, I sent the email n got some replies ^^ but anyways, just make sure to contact me when this is fixed please:D I really want to see if I can get serious with this game :P

Well, I cannot login, I have just created an account to try out WW2 Online, so I duno, I hope this gets fixed up quick. My webpage says I am active, but when I try to login for the first time with the Playgate, it just gives me the error message...

Cheers!

Well I tried loging into the game client and it sent to a page saying it cant verify my username and password. What do I do I think I sent an e-mail but im not sure if it got sent.

It appears that the database that lets you into the game is (and this is a very technical term) "crapping out" and has been since sometime yesterday. Down, up, down, up, etc.

Emails have been sent, calls have been made, pagers have been beeped, usual suspects have been rounded up.

Say a prayer for Ramp and KFS1.

Are you saying that after years I finaly decide to try this game for the weekend and it's validation servers crash on the first day I try ^^; Ah poo, my friend was waiting for hours to play and this happens. This is my luck. Sorry guys, the reason it happened is because my day was going exceptionaly well and I decided to try this the other day ^^; :P

I'm getting a new error that just says it is unable to verify my account name or password. Checked it and changed it which didn't help.

Oh well...different error at least.

Same for me after resubbing today.

Just my farking luck :(

How long is this going to last? If it lasts a few days are we going to see a free months sub from it?

I'll get to each person as I can individually, but if you've had a problem getting in since Friday, please try again now. Kfs1 and Ramp waved their magic wands and it seems to be fixed (barring any other problems you might have).

Bloo,

I was able to download the updates, but now when I try to log on it throws me back to the " Unable to connect to Authorization Server " page.

Bloo,

I was able to download the updates, but now when I try to log on it throws me back to the " Unable to connect to Authorization Server " page.

Was fine about 4 hours ago not same message!

It just barfed again. I was hoping it was going to be a short barf, but something is wrong. And with the friggin' holiday weekend, hard to get all the people who need to sit down and puzzle it out.

Really sorry, guys.

BTW, with the deluge of tickets, emails and PMs I've got now, it is going to be difficult to get to everyone. And at this point, all I have to say is please try again, and if you can't get in, or get to the right page you need, please be patient. I'll post here and started answering individuals as soon as we think it's fixed.

This isn't effecting the actual game server, but the getting-to-the-game/account/auto-downloads server (i.e., authentication server).

I been playin 5 years. This is the first time I had this to happen i believe. I will wait for the game I love.,,,,7

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0