Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bloo

New Trial Subs and Recent Reactivators who can't login!

133 posts in this topic

Same for me - just re-activated membership today, but server unable to verify password/login. Email sent (playername Davies)

plus - unable to register with the forum as registration disabled by the administrator

I can get back into game and forums now.

MANY thanks for working this out during a holiday weekend.

I can get back into game and forums now.

MANY thanks for working this out during a holiday weekend.

Wish I could - I'm still not able to log in! But yes - very good of the support folk to put the work in over a holiday, just hoping that my account is sorted at some point.

Reactivated last night.. still cant play.

Wanted to play the game during the weekend.

I guess that wont be happening... Not a happy customer.

I am having the same problem...

My buddy and I have been looking forward to playing this game, as he has just made an account as well... I am unable to get past the "Your account was unable to be verified." browser error. The website login works... Tried changing my password, etc. Nothing works.

I hope things can be sorted out today, but as I am also a network administrator as well as a programmer, I can understand.

If anything can be done, I am pming my information to you.

This is Davies who logged the problem earlier - I've remembered my old forum login! Still can't get in

login: davies

thanks

We can't make tickets, since the playnet accounts we have aren't working and the account creation is coming up, invalid page and not found.

Same here, the day i come back and pay to play again i get this:

"We were unable to verify member name and password. Please try again."

I also got a buddy to join today. Shiiite

Oh well, i know the support here is good, and being in the "OH CRAP MY SERVERS ARE DOWN" buisness, i know its hard to get people on call during holidays.

My cell phone suddenly turns off over christmas break ;)

I don't get an error message. When the game starts to load up, it freezes on me when it says 'connecting to network'. I have to manually shut my computer down when this happens. I made sure my firewall allows full access. I was able to play last Friday (11-24) but have been unable to log in since. I resubbed 11-09-06, BTW.

I'm having the same problem. I'm new to WW2 online and just activated a trial. Can't log into the game, nor can I register on the forums. Email sent. Hope this gets sorted soon! (game name: JohannaB)

Posted in other forum too, but wanted to say here also: Bad vibes when this is th first time I join and cannot log in. Kinda a big waste of the "free trial" offer. I expect an extension to that as it is hard to "try it" when "it" doesn't work. If this is what is to be expected of the game I can strongly say I will run away fast. This should have been addressed by now as it seems to be an on going descrepency. :( bad bad bad.

I am a new customer.

After pruchase key, i can t login in the game and i find here 3 pages with this probleme...

It s really not serious !!!!

Delete this bug quickly or you r customer move in other mmorpg most serious !!!

Still unable to login; now 28 hours since I resubbed so the advice that authentication is working within 24 hours doesn't seem to apply (well to me anyway). Any updates?

Just registered 2 hours ago for the 30-day free trial.

Same log-in problems, cannot authenticate account.

Email sent.

Hopefully they get this issue resolved soon since I think I may have finally found the MMO I have been looking for .... one that doesn't involve elves and orcs and wizards and crap, lol!

Also, I cannot register in the forums...please allow registration.

thanks all.

user: trenchiex / gamename: trenchxz

still having problems with this since yesterday...

I don't know who I am supposed to email...

I emailed support@playnet.com

Not sure if that was correct or not...

Anyone able to get in yet?

I definitly understand that servers go down and it is inevitable. I would just like to have an update, any info would be great.

I re-activated my account for a month yesterday. I have been a member on and off since 2001. I have also got a buddy to join yesterday.

If this lasts much longer, will we recieve thoes days missed. Will i have days tacked on to the end of my month. If i cant play, why pay?

Not griping or anything, love the game and the support. I just don't like watching my days and money go out the window.

If you could please email me at Beacom@gmail.com when my account: trenchiex and my friend's account: steelex

are fixed, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0