Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bloo

New Trial Subs and Recent Reactivators who can't login!

133 posts in this topic

I am having this problem, i sent an e-mail yesterday. I actived a 30 day trial but when i log on i get sent to this site---

http://www.wwiionline.com/scripts/wwiionline/error.jsp?error=login

Please help

Username:rylauooo

Gamename:rylauoo

The solution to your troubles may be as simple as resetting your password. Go to the password reset page and change your password. The new password will be displayed at the top of the screen.

I have tried that several times already, still doesnt work. This will be the second day it hasnt worked =(

rylauooo,

You have an account, but it is not signed up for a trial or a subscription. That is why you can't login to the game.

Toaster and Ozy appear to be sorted.

Rep0, I emailed you.

Rylauooo:

Bloo, i am a bit confused me, i clicked the 30 day trial link and filled out the info, i thought that was signing up? Oh well. Then can you point me to where to sign up please bloo, and thanks for responding.

Edit: ah found the page. is there a special trial key or something?

Double Edit: got it =) all sorted out, thanks bloo

My 30 day trial ended and I became a premium subscriber yesterday. I also got an email saying I should have recieved an activation key for the premium subscription but didn't. :(

Also when I try to go to the support page I keep getting an internal server error.

So what do I do now?

My 30 day trial ended and I became a premium subscriber yesterday. I also got an email saying I should have recieved an activation key for the premium subscription but didn't. :(

Also when I try to go to the support page I keep getting an internal server error.

So what do I do now?

Send Bloo an email (bloo@playnet.com).

I'm not quite a Trial Sub, and prolly don't even count as a "recent" reactivator, but ...

I'm an old reactivator. Coming back after about two years away. Re-sub'd in July or August. Downloaded everything. Couldn't get it to work. Game just wouldn't play. Registry just too hashed.

Tossed the old 'puter. Got a new dual-core + 1/2Gig video machine to give me a playable chance.

Been trying to get into the game. Can't.

Error Message: Timed out connecting to game network

Please help me. I've been paying my subscription for 5 months now, and I have not gotten on ONE SINGLE TIME.

Username: marktwo

Gamename: Mark2

(Used to be Mk1 two years ago. Don't know who swiped my name!)

-Mark 2

Error Message: Timed out connecting to game network

This error message makes me think there is a firewall interfering with your connection to the server. Have you tried disabling all firewalls (including the one built into XP) before launching the game?

This error message makes me think there is a firewall interfering with your connection to the server. Have you tried disabling all firewalls (including the one built into XP) before launching the game?

Excellent advice! It was my Norton, interfering with the game. I have now worked my way around it, and VOILA I'm back in the game!

wOOt!

(Or should I say: Marvi! Fantastique! Je suis revenu!)

See y'all in the game!

-Mark 2

Still no word back about the activation code I need from Bloo or Support.

I'm not the only one with this problem. Another player in my squad just ended his trial and got the same email saying he should've gotten an activation email but didn't.

Paid and can't play.:mad:

Got an email that my ticket is being closed without any response posted in it by support. WTH? :confused: This is BS. I'm about to give up and cancel my account. :mad::mad:

Got an email that my ticket is being closed without any response posted in it by support. WTH? :confused: This is BS. I'm about to give up and cancel my account. :mad::mad:

I've contacted Bloo, asking him to look into your account problems.

I've contacted Bloo' date=' asking him to look into your account problems.[/quote']

I did before but I guess your's will have more weight. Thx. :)

worvane, are you not getting my responses?

FYI, your ticket's aren't "closed". They are "close pending", which means if you don't answer in a couple of weeks, it will close automatically.

The answer you should have received in email:

I'm sorry for the miscommunication here. Because you started with the MMORPG.COM trial, you don't actually need a key. Your account became a "premium subscription." Previously, the only way to become a premium subscriber was with the separate purchase of an activation key. We simply failed to update all of the emails and documentation to reflect that a key isn't necessary in this situation.

Your account has full access to the game and our forums.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Playnet Support

Nope never got any of your emails.

After my trial ended I was no longer able to login to the game. I went to look at my account and it said there was no activation key.

Since then I've been unable to login to the game.

Edit: I also checked my spam to see if any emails from the game were filtered to there and they weren't. Since I got the forementioned email and get the news letters I don't know why I wouldn't get your emails.:confused:

Well, everything is fine with your account. I can login with it. If you can't login to the game with the same username and password you use to login to the forums, then there must be a connection problem.

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=125808

In your /Battleground Europe/ folder is a file called ww2_netcheck.bat. If you run that, it will generate a file called netcheck.txt. Please email me that file.

Yay I could login!! :D

It wouldn't let me before but now I can. :confused:

I know I didn't do anything. Whatever you did thx! :)

Try to get into game for several weeks but unable to get in or even get any download updates or mods so after trying everything I can I have cancelled my subscription and will find another game to play. Very unhappy leaving after many years of playing . Bye

I posted to another thread yesterday, but no responses. I need a trial activation key!!! PLEASE!!! This is my 3rd attempt at trying WW2 online in 3 yrs and never made it online yet! Please I need a key !! jcarr0910@aol.com

Can't authenticate after the new updates.

It's a known error with todays earlier patches. Version 1.25.2 is now up, and should fix the problem.

Bloo, as this is the only section of the forum I can access, Ive been posting here. In the past 3 yrs Ive tried on several occasions to try WW2 online, my 1st attempt, I got the download and activation key thru fileplanet. Then during regestration , I never received any confirmations by email. Which at the time didnt matter anyway cause my PC wouldnt run WW2 online, just kept crashing at startup. So I gave up till i got a better PC and vid card. So I tried again about a yr ago , then when I tried to regester it said that acct already exists(assuming from my 1st attempt, which i never got confirmation) So I tried to contact some1 thru the forums then , but I couldnt get regestered on the forums as it was saying my acct already existed but I couldnt access it, :(,,,,,,, So here I am again another yr later, alil more anxious as like I said in another thread, Ive benn playing WARBIRDS for the past 4 yrs and in that 4 yrs , well, WARBIRDS is basically the same as when I joined. So 2 days ago I got the full install from fileplanet once again, but this time I got no Trial key. I really wanna try out WW2 online to see if this may be my new home. Please get back to me soon , so we can get my acct straightened out So I can get a key and try it please!!!! thank you sir,, John Carr aka trymee JG51 molders email and email associated with any acct tied to me is jcarr0910@aol.com

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0