• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bloo

New Trial Subs and Recent Reactivators who can't login!

133 posts in this topic

i just got ww2online, and i was able to access the training sever once in a while, but couldn't access the online server, it would pop up with an error report, and gave me a list of things to check and download which confused me. Now when i try to log on to any of the servers, the playnet terms of agreement come up asking me for my username and password, when i agree to their terms and click "launch" a small box appears for a split second, then disapears and then nothing happens. I have no idea what's wrong with my account, or if it's my account at all.:confused: i've heard alot of cool things about ww2ol, and i hope you guys can help us sort this out:D

Figgy, I'm having the same problem, and I've been a subscriber for over 5 years. We haven't figured out a fix yet, but once we do, it will be posted on this forum.

Hi there, ive been playing quite happily for the last year or so, i updated to 1.25 ok, had FPS issues (who hasn't?) decided to re-install everything, when i click on go, it goes to the playgate login bit, ive entered my username and PW, it then says its found new update, then it throws me out to the error when loggin in page, it says ''unable to find suitable patch, please try again later, or visit the downloads page.'' ive done all that,but it still wont run for me, ive even tried resetting my PW, but it says it cant find verify my account details.

Firewall is turned off.

confused.

Lee

Thx, downloaded patch again, looks like it was working, why it doesn't run from my disk i'll never know, thx again m8.

Lee

Be patient guys, it's the weekend so the CRS support person may not be around to see your support tickets or emails. I'm sure he'll get to most of them tomorrow.

Before I forget, do we get any type of credit for the time during which we pay but cant log in due to crs issues?

I cannot log in its very frustrating i wish i could play :( now i have to watch freggin terminator 3

Running into the same issue myself, just got the 30 day mmorpg.com trial and this is the first thing i get to see ... oh well back to bf2 i suppose. Maybe it'll work later.

same problem here, return after a month and pay yesterday but....nothing

Is there any hopes of this working today? I notice this thread began in Nov. which is beginning to worry me about the stability of the game itself. Is this just a flux or is the support this far gone? Really starting to worry about having given them my credit card info. I'd really like to try this game, but don't want to waste time. Could anyone shed some light please?

To sum up my problem i made my trial account yesterday, went to login and got the error message that We were unable to verify member name and password. Please try again.. I've changed the pass etc... and yet nothing. I guess i will try redownloading and installing again, but being a fresh download yesterday i cannot see how this is an issue. Especially when others appear to have the same issue.

On a side note i remember seeing someone say it's the weekend and not to worry too much until monday? Please tell me this is a running joke or something and that no mmo developer would dare say the game is 24/5 while charging for 24/7 service.

Updated: Reinstall didn't change anything.

Is there any hopes of this working today? I notice this thread began in Nov. which is beginning to worry me about the stability of the game itself. Is this just a flux or is the support this far gone? Really starting to worry about having given them my credit card info. I'd really like to try this game, but don't want to waste time. Could anyone shed some light please?

To sum up my problem i made my trial account yesterday, went to login and got the error message that We were unable to verify member name and password. Please try again.. I've changed the pass etc... and yet nothing. I guess i will try redownloading and installing again, but being a fresh download yesterday i cannot see how this is an issue. Especially when others appear to have the same issue.

On a side note i remember seeing someone say it's the weekend and not to worry too much until monday? Please tell me this is a running joke or something and that no mmo developer would dare say the game is 24/5 while charging for 24/7 service.

Updated: Reinstall didn't change anything.

Guess we'll have to wait this one out and see what happens...

I also signed up to try this game. And it doesn't work. Went to register on forum, and it has been disabled. No body from CRS has replied about this on the forum? Umm, hope this isn't normal for this game.

Same here. Just tried to register on this forum and got a message that registration has been disabled.

My problem is the same as Smit239. Decided to try the game, DLed signed up, gave CC info, got email confermation, got shafted. :(

Seems like this is a recuring problem that hasn't been fixed. However, I will try to withhold judgment till the end of this business day. If this problem is not addressed or something posted to new users about what is going on, I am inclined to save my time an money.

Tenakee

Having played this game since 2001 Ill tell you guys that its worth giving a shot. Although I do agree that CRS should re-evaluate their costumer support procedures before they lose potential costumers whom they really need.

EDIT * Problem Fixed

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0