Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bubbles2

Framerate problems (moved to Community Support)

28 posts in this topic

Your motherboard drivers are the default ones that were installed with SP2. You can get newer ones at http://www.viaarena.com/default.aspx?PageID=420&OSID=1&CatID=1070. You want the Hyperion Pro driver package.

I don't see anything in your config that would significantly reduce your FPS. A lower resolution (1024x768x32) may help, though.

I've attached your info in a Zip file, so other won't have to go to the download site you used.

The last patch screwed my fps. Before that' date=' I got usually 40s and 50s in town, now any time I LOOK toward a town the framerate drops to single digits. I can look away and the fps goes up to 30s or so. I was running to Kalmthout the other night to rtb and when I got within 2k of town the fps dropped to 9... I don't play much since the last patch.[/quote']

I just upgraded my comp, had the same issue as you. I posted the problem in the support forum, but actually resolved it myself. In ww2ol settings I had Grass Shaders and Water Shaders enabled, I disabled those and gave it a shot. Works great now.

Possibly something in my nvidia settings isn't right and that caused the shaders to not work properly I dont know. I have the latest nvidia drivers. BFG 7800gs agp card.

Hope this helps.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0