Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
colkurts

Saitek x45 Issue

4 posts in this topic

I have an x45 and it has been doing somthing strange recently.

It is starting to lag horribly. I can pitch forward back left right, throttle , hit the buttons, but it doesnt recognize it until seconds later. Somtimes it doesnt recognize the commands at all.

So i go and uninstall the drivers, update and it works fine for about 2 days. Then goes back to the problem. I disable the device under Device Manager and then enable it, it works fine again, but for only a short time. Even in control panel and calibration it lags.

Anything i try works, but it allways seems to come back. It never did this on my old PC, but i recently upgraded about 2 months ago. And that is when this started happeneing. I dont have the specs right now, but would a dxdiag help?? PC seems to work great, maybe its a dual core issue, i know there are alot out there.

Searched the internet too and couldnt find any similar issues. None on the saitek site either.

Could it be a USB issue. Or do you think its Hardware. I have been using the x45 for about 3 years now, but not heavily.

Thanks for any responses.

I have an x45 and it has been doing somthing strange recently.

It is starting to lag horribly. I can pitch forward back left right, throttle , hit the buttons, but it doesnt recognize it until seconds later. Somtimes it doesnt recognize the commands at all.

So i go and uninstall the drivers, update and it works fine for about 2 days. Then goes back to the problem. I disable the device under Device Manager and then enable it, it works fine again, but for only a short time. Even in control panel and calibration it lags.

Anything i try works, but it allways seems to come back. It never did this on my old PC, but i recently upgraded about 2 months ago. And that is when this started happeneing. I dont have the specs right now, but would a dxdiag help?? PC seems to work great, maybe its a dual core issue, i know there are alot out there.

Searched the internet too and couldnt find any similar issues. None on the saitek site either.

Could it be a USB issue. Or do you think its Hardware. I have been using the x45 for about 3 years now, but not heavily.

Thanks for any responses.

It happens to me on occasion. I simply unplug it from my system then reconnect. Works every time.

It happens to me on occasion. I simply unplug it from my system then reconnect. Works every time.

Yeah, i allready have that work around. But i was looking for a fix so i wouldnt have to do that, since i shouldnt have to do that.

Thanks anyways.

Javelin in another fourm suggested checking usb for powerdown when not in use option. Will try that.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0