• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
valknut

~AXIS~ 1775 Rapid deployment force

1,933 posts in this topic

S! 1775th,

I looked a little on the squad website, and without having to read the 51 pages of this thread, can I get a little info, like what nights are squad night? Entry qualifications, etc.

Any help would be great, thanks!

Viga

S! 1775th,

I looked a little on the squad website, and without having to read the 51 pages of this thread, can I get a little info, like what nights are squad night? Entry qualifications, etc.

Any help would be great, thanks!

Viga

I'll pm you all those infos! S!

S! Viga

I believe a lot of info is on 1775rdf.com/forums. I can give you a brief here though as well as what I put on the other thread a sec ago.

Squad nights are currently Wednesday and Saturday (when fsjr02 logs on). Also sundays are a big day. Other than those nights when we have 25+ people playing or more other nights we have 15+ sometimes peak 20 and have squad nights then too, we always have an OIC (directs the squad, tells them what to spawn for the mission, etc). For instance last night in St. Vith we set up an attack. 3 players spawned 88's, 2 players pak 40, one player HT (later came in 4g after towing) 2 players opels (set up on one mission, created another mission and got 2 more up) , 2 players pak 38, 4 players were inf on opels, and 2 players provided air support. That is the kind of teamwork you can expect with us and we do not tolerate lone wolfing when someone takes OIC (if there is no OIC anyone can step up and assume the role, we all know the drill, you will find out pretty quick if you are sucessful) and if there is lonewolfing when OIC present asking for you (and you dont respond within a reasonable time) its a 2 or 3 strike your out policy. We understand that everyone likes to lonewolf and not role with the squad every once in a while.

Entry qualifications are that you play axis, only axis... (you can play allies if you post on forums but... people usually leave if they are going to do that) That your a team player, not a lonewolfer... and that you are willing to kick some allied ***.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0