Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GOPHUR

1.25 Installation - Please Read!

62 posts in this topic

I feel confindent that all the problems will be fixed. Are the problems aggravating? You better believe it. But I'll give my money to a small company like CRS rather then these big companies like Microsoft or Adobe who have hundreds of programmers in India at ten bucks a pop. Hey thats is it, maybe CRS should out source to India.

I've waited almost a year for ASPYR to come out with a unibin for C&C Generals and without one email being responded to by ASPYR. A lot of companies have abandoned customers all together in leu of making a unibin. Here you have the ability to communicate with people like Awulf who have given me constant information which each thing he has said has come true.

Keeping your player account is your own decision. I made my decision to keep my account so there for I really cannot sit here and complain nor will I. People can always invest capital into a company thus giving that company the ability to buy new equipment or hire more employees. Other then that you have two options. One, give feed back in hope that the problem gets fixed. Two, cancel your subscription. I'm glad to see the game running on my MacBook Pro without bootcamp. Heck you want to see slow try the Mac version of Second Life. It is horrible!

Show me another game that is as dynamic as WWII Online and has had the longevity! By the way I respect everyones opinion in this forum and what I have said is my opinion.

Respectfully Submitting

VoyagerII

Usually I am the the first line of help and explanation but I have been out of the country with no internet access since the 20th of December. BLOO is probably overwhelmed with 1.25.

I was also unable to beta test the last few versions of the mac beta for the same reason.

I put out a sticky in early November which stated that 10.3.9 support would end with 1.25.

There are always problems with a major release, and making a unibin with all the general changes in 1.25 make this the most changed version ever from a code standpoint. So it's not suprising when a large group of people start using it all hell breaks loose.

Once I actually start using 1.25 maybe I can provide some assistance but given the new year's eve holiday I probably won't be able to talk with Rick much till Tuesday, when I should be able to get the source and track down some bugs.

If it would make you all feel better here is what you would get if CRS DID have a customer service line for this particular problem:

*RING RING*

"It's a bright beautiful sunny day in God's gift to the world, the great (and largest) state of Texas. Thank you for calling Cornered Rat Software this is Doris speaking how may I direct your call?"

"Technical support d@ammit! I can't play!!!"

"Certainly sir. Please hold. And thank you for calling the great and wonderful Independent Republic of Texas."

*Johnny Cash hold music*

"Thank you for calling Cornered Rat Software's Technical Support Line located in the mighty and powerful Country of Texas. How may I help ya'll?"

"I can't play d@ammit! Fix it! FIX IT!!!"

"It's a bug ya'll wait for the patch. Ain't crap ya can do. Sto actin' like a po-cat on a rattlesnake! We're workin' on it!"

*click*

If it would make you all feel better here is what you would get if CRS DID have a customer service line for this particular problem:

*RING RING*

"It's a bright beautiful sunny day in God's gift to the world, the great (and largest) state of Texas. Thank you for calling Cornered Rat Software this is Doris speaking how may I direct your call?"

"Technical support d@ammit! I can't play!!!"

Well, if it's due to FPS see this thread http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=144613

As for lag, no big problems so far

Okok! U right! I'm a rebel too! W CRS, kill Mc.Donalds!

But i've not posted for discuss about how much are bad are other software hose or how is good CRS.

Ok, noone did know when that game will work for 10.3 (now i know), well i ask: (please i will an answer like a real customer service can do... no cosideraton... answer only...)

--> Someone will sen me an email when the game did work for 10.3? or i have to back any days to that forum, and find for some news?

--> What about my money? My subscriction time will be restarted when the game back, or myne money will be give back or lost?

CYA

I'm sitll waiting an answer about that two question:

--> Someone will sen me an email when the game did work for 10.3? or i have to back any days to that forum, and find for some news?

--> What about my money? My subscriction time will be restarted when the game back, or myne money will be give back or lost?

CYA

Still no-one here? Still in holidays?

Send email to BLOO@playnet.com. He is the support person and can help you. CRS has 12 people in the whole company, this is not Sony.

Version 1.24.x worked on 10.3.9. Version 1.25 was released around Christmas. I posted a big sticky back in November that said 1.25 wouldn't support 10.3.9 (not technically possible anymore) - I just took the thread down.

Ok ahwulf that is an answer, thank you.

I know work for anyone is a lot in CRS, but try to keep focus on essential in support section... I was waiting for an answer like that from 12-24-2006... simple, clear, useful.

I dont'think a large post on 10.3 warring on forum is a good idea... u write for hours (thank a lot for that work) but a cutomer have to read all support forum before download?

Just tell to webmasters to write a little alert on subscibe page and download page... not?

Ok i write a mail as soon as possible... have fun! I'll be back on WWII asap!

cya.

My game installs fine, I'm just having trouble spawning to specific locations, the game always places me in the same unpopulated area and I can't do anything about it. I'm unfamiliar with the Mac version of the game, which is pretty different from the Windows version I used to play on, so I'm kind of confused about how to set up a game, pick a persona, and spawn to a location of my choice. Could you please email me with any advice at ek117@aol.com? Thank you very much.

Uhhhh? I'd love to help if I knew what you're talking about. It's the exact same thing as the windows version. You don't spawn in any differently. You can't spawn in somewhere "unpopulated" unless your just choosing unpopulated missions. Pick a mission that has a lot of people in it if thats how you want to play.

Edit: Actually, it sounds like you're talking about playing offline or on the training server if you can't figure out how to pick a person (since you just select it). When you start up the game, click on "play online", not play offline or training server.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0