• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shaw55

New Fix-it Patch - Now I cannot connect!

25 posts in this topic

I was in game when I heard there was a new patch to fix problems in 1.25. So I got out of game, downloaded the patch, and now I can't get back in game "authentication failed"

Nice job!!

same problem here, i get inot the game, play around a bit with the new features. then i crash, automaticaly dl the new update, then i get authentication failed.

The patch to fix the broken patch has been sacked but not patched at this time since the patcher that patched the patch has been sacked. Those that were doing the sacking were also sacked in the process due to time constraints in sacking the patcher that patched the patch that was sacked.

same here

i am sick and got the poops so I am ok with this on again and off again thingy

respectfully yours,

drill

same here

i am sick and got the poops so I am ok with this on again and off again thingy

respectfully yours,

drill

ewww, lol

lol man this is farking funny.

I've played maybe all of two times in the last 18 months and decided to reload the game today.

I guess being a June 01 subscriber you just don't get bent up about this shat anymore.

They work hard and sometimes their fixes cause other unforseen problems. They'll get it right.......they always have!

Edit:Same issue for me too. Could spawn in just fine and now I get auth error

LoL you too carthage?

I decided to have a ww2ol weekend and reloaded the game.

I've not been in more than 15 minutes in the past several months.

Nothing against ww2ol. Just to many other things competeing for time.

yeah r2......same here on time issues. The game is soooo immersive that it is hard for me to get a quick fix on it. Plus time is definately an issue. Certainly not a crs issue or I would have unsubbed years ago.

From the support page:

?Authenticatin Failed? on the loading bar when logging into the game after the patch on a Windows PC:

You will have to do a full reinstall of the game to fix this. Uninstall the game and Playgate from Add/Remove Programs. Do not delete the folder on the harddrive.

Download the full install here: http://www.wwiionline.com/scripts/wwiionline/downloads.jsp

After installing the 1.25.0 full install, connect to the game and let it autopatch you to version 1.25.2

If you install the game into the same location, you won't lose any of your settings.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0