• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
revi68

ok.... tell me if this sux....

4 posts in this topic

been out of game for a long time... over 6 months... thought i would give it another try with the atg's coming out. Download the installer.... install game and playgate.....

nothing.... it launches and goes no where and just stops. When i try and bring up the ww2 online settings menu it gives me a error and says cant login to it. This is not a good way to get a old customer back who was with game since launch.

If this is a known problem is there a fix... and if there is i probably didnt read far enough into the forums. And if that is case ignore my post. If it isnt... i just wasted 14.99.... and that saddens me.

Revi out

atm theres dozens of fixes it just depends who your favorite techi is :D. Try reading the bit about doing a complete new download and reinstall then your drivers, then you should read the sound bug issue above and if your on dial up then theres a thread for that also. Theres a thread for dual core if you have one and theres also a thread on SSE2 and Netcode2. If none of these work then you may need to contact Caber, although hes one very busy person atm ;).

Lol after reading that it sounds like im being a smart a**, im not and unfortunatly its what we have to do atm to get it working but at least we can still log in :).

im not that good at this stuff to do that.... honestly i shoudlnt have to.... the gme should work with my download like i paid for it. But i see it was a mistake.... hopefully i can get it to work. so i dont think i will be contaxting anyone but CRS to ask for my money back cause there game once again dont work. This is the last time i trust them. Shame on me. Thanks for the help those who posted.

Revi out

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0