• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kamel

Netcode2 port forwarding...

37 posts in this topic

Same boat I'm in..

Netcode 2 reverts to old code when spawning in...

... and I get bad lag spikes, but I don't ever CTD'd (crosses fingers).

Having same problem as everybody.I have even disabled windows firewall.my McAfee firewall' date='and placed my computer in what my router calls the DMZ zone"completely"exposed to the internet. Idid this one at a time and then all at once,still had netcode2 revert back to standard communications. STILL HAVE ONE QUESTION= WHY IS THE CHECK BOX FOR RUN SSE2 EXECUTABLE :mad: "IN THE SETTINGS WINDOW" (ON MY COMPUTER) GRAYED OUT??:mad:[/quote']

Not all processors have the SSE2 extensions. I'm guessing your's doesn't so the option is greyed out in the settings.

I was thinking the same about a lack of reply from CRS? They've offered a solution which obviously doesn't work and have a two page thread on it not working and we have no comment from them.

I know your busy guys but it doesn't take long to say 'we know, we're trying to fix it'.........

I guess that we just need to have netcode2 turned off until the Rats fix it

No need to turn it off, it does that all by itself every time you spawn anyway.

I get the same problem, It disconnects me every time I join, and it says error 10057, I have tried everything, diffrent ports, updated and changed drivers, changed ingame options and settings, the past 48 hours I been trying everything and I still get disconnected, Wasting Ingame equipment and wasting my time. I never had this issues, untill this new outa game settings interface, the old one worked fine, why change it? But again i love to pay for a game I can't play. im very sad!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0