• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Helmman

OK Need Help With Replacement Parts....

5 posts in this topic

I bought a motherboard right away to try and test a few things but now I am wondering if its the best bang for the buck...

using this site...

http://www.pccyber.com

Can you guys help me find the best Motherboard and CPU for 300$ Canadian.

Here is the motherboard I got so far...Just not sure if this will be okay...

http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?Model=P4i65G&s=n

If you want a Core Duo' date=' then that MB is the wrong choice, and i tough you want that CPU!?[/quote']

I really want what i can afford which untill everyone helped out was nothing.

I have about 300$ so I can go higher than that board Im sure they will take it back or trade off.

So plase help me find the best 300$ combo.

There's no good $300 combo on that site IMO... I'd save up to around $400-450 and get Core 2 Duo.

I really want what i can afford which untill everyone helped out was nothing.

I have about 300$ so I can go higher than that board Im sure they will take it back or trade off.

So plase help me find the best 300$ combo.

Did you not read my response to your thread that I have an Asus A8N SLI deluxe socket 939 MB with a AMD 3000 or 3200 A64 in it that you can have?

You do not need to get a dam C2D. In gamming they do not perform hugely superior than AMD AM2 sockets. And socket 939 is a good socket although it is being discontinued this year I believe it can be had relativley cheaply.

If you don't want the MB/CPU I have then find a nice AM2 or C2D board and CPU.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0