• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest ???

interested in playing and have several questions I need help with...

111 posts in this topic

go to the www.wwiionline.com and select manage your account from left hand menu, log in and select subscription, somewhere there should be option to modify your payment plan so you can change it to 129,99$ per year or something like that. So you have to pay that total once a year, or you can also become gold builder for just 1000$ and only have to pay that once for lifetime :)

can you pre pay from beggining?

I think so. I have payed the 19,99 for download and first 30 days but after that just three times the yearly payment, and that was when it was just 99,99 per year. Next payment is up to somewhere January 2008. I would say excellent value for the price :)

to be in another part of army do you have 2 have other name? i mean would you have to have another name to play as an infantry if you had a name that does airforce?

i'm using this forum because you can't post on any other's without registering sorry/

You have one name ingame. If you choose to play a British infantry one day and a German pilot the next, you will have the same name.

If your asking this.... I use this name in air do I need another name for ground?

Then the answer is this

One name applies to all. Same name for air ground and navy. Applies to German French and British.

A second account would require a new name.

hi, i was just wondering... do you have to download or buy the game to have a free trial? please answer if you look! thanks!

You have to give us more than a couple of minutes to reply.. it's not a chat mate :P

You can download the game for free from the main site, you do not have to pay anything for the free trials, you do need a creditcard though.

i thought it costed money to download. >:|. or do you just mean to download demo?

Costs nothing to download . It is a full version, and the trial is on the main server with everyone else. It is just time limited. (14 days)

thanks! what about the 30 day?

What about it? The download installs the client on your computer, and you pay or use a free trial to access the game servers. You could play offline forever without paying, but that would get very boring very fast. ;)

if you can not post in Q&A forum unless you are registered and we're supposed to... that is a tech problem!

The reason Q&A forum is "closed", is for that one spambot is... spamming us, when CRS have managed to remove it they will open the forum again.

We are sorry for that this is happening, but we need to fix that bot first.

JrSmoker

i was wondering.... what are patches? and which download do i want? please help me and THIS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR COMPUTER thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0