• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest ???

interested in playing and have several questions I need help with...

111 posts in this topic

Patches is updates for the game, the full install will have the latest in it, but eventually it will come some more minor and big updates (allways announced first), that you download (Get link with announcment), and install to update the game.

With the "full installer" you dont need them now.

There is 2 versions, one online and one offline.

There aint any AI in this game (some few stationary guards at some towns), and you need an acc. to be able to play online.

When you registrer for an acc. and pay you will have your username and password.

Jrsmoker

yes, and so you did register? then the email should come soon, and check your "junk mail", it may end up in there.

What email provider do you use?

JrSmoker

ok i got password... now i click the play battleground europe thing on desktop. then i enter game name and password doesn't work. i try member name and password. doesn't work!

There are 2 "member names", login name and member name, the first one is the one you use for to login on forums and game.

And if you have registred why dont you login into here on the forums ?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0