• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest ???

interested in playing and have several questions I need help with...

111 posts in this topic

There are 2 "member names", login name and member name, the first one is the one you use for to login on forums and game.

And if you have registred why dont you login into here on the forums ?

1. which one is first game or member

2. i tryed both game and member names it didn't let me!

but it told me pass and i tryed both names i changed pass tryed it and still no this is just confusing!

Sometimes it is problems with the key that you get when it comes to trials, just email one of them I mentioned above and they'll help you out.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: I SPENT ALL THIS TIME AND THE ANSWER WAS THAT SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not neccesary AFAIK, just go into "account signup" (on www.wwiionline.com ), then "Use existing account", then type in your username/password, then go to "subscriptions", then down on the bottom it should stand, "Special promotions", there it will be 14 day trial listed.

JrSmoker

Can you please stop spamming your own thread ? I'll answer as fast as I can. this is the third time we've said this today..

As I explained above, go to www.wwiionline.com , "account" signup", then there will be an option there that says "Use excisting account".

JrSmoker

You dont need to pay, but you do need an credit card, so CRS know that you do have the ability to have an premium pre-paid account after the trial, no one force you to have an paying account after the trial, but you do need to registrer your credit card with the trial account.

JrSmoker

it says "If you have a CD Key from a boxed version, please enter it below. CD Keys can be found on the jewel case or packaging of the boxed version.

If you have an Activation Key that you have already purchased, please enter it below.

If you don't already have a CD or Activation Key, you can buy an Activation Key. Just continue through the signup process and at the end, an option to purchase an Activation Key will be presented to you."

that's why i'm confused!

That is for the Premium account. the trial gives you an activiation key aswell, that you use after the 14 free days.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0