• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest ???

interested in playing and have several questions I need help with...

111 posts in this topic

For the last time, email bloo @ bloo@playnet.com , he is the only one that can help you.

I've tried to explain as good as I can, but you still repeat your questions, just in other words.

Email Bloo, and he'll fix it all for you!

JrSmoker

Since it is weekend now, it may take till monday, not for sure, but you shouldn't have your hopes up to get an answer today.

hello, i need to know how to get a trial key so i can start playing WWIIOL. but so far someone tells me i have to email someone and then wait until monday. can someones please help me? you all must have done the trial once!PLEASE HELP ME ASAP! Thanks.

Enough, I've already tried to help you, gave you email adresses, just a bad "timing" now, as it is an weekend.

Aint more any of us can do. Sorry mate.

*closed*

WELL SORRY I'M MAD BECAUSE I'VE SPENT 6 HOURS TRYING AND YOU WANT ME 2 WAIT ALL WEEKEND!

I'm not trying to do it any worse for you, but hey, I live in Norway, CRS live in the US, cant do anything more then you can...

Again, Sorry mate..

JrSmoker

I dont mind you asking other people, but you are using caps 99% of the time, starting 5 different threads.. etc etc..

As an other mod said to you earlier, have every question in one thread, and he merged every single thread you've made into one, but still you make many others..

Have one thread, and see if people answers, doubtly cause its Saturday, people have families, friends, girlfriends etc, if you should get any answer, I would guess you get it tonight.

If you dont have patience to wait 40 simple hours to play a game, I doubt you have the patience to even play this game.

Be calm and wait for an answer, either mail or here.. We will help you, as fast as we can, but atm, we cant do anything.

sorry.

JrSmoker

and over the week my school gives me so much home work i'll barely have time to play!

well i have 1 more question. HOW DO YOU GET A TRIAL KEY!!! 1 mod keeps saying email bloo which i have but expects he won't email back 'till monday and i want to play this weekend! so can someones please tell me how to get a trial key!! i do not want to be a key because it is a "free" trial. PLEASE ANSWER ASAP!!Thanks.

Only way to "get" an trial key, is to registrer an account with the trial promotion (www.wwiionline.com on the front page, in the middle it says "14 day free trial"), in there, it will ask about an credit card, there you write the credit card information, then you will have 14 days free.

JrSmoker

just pulls up a web page that says theres an error and my pass may be wrong or subscription >:| i've changed pass 3 times!

I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR 7 HOURS!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!!! please i just want to know how to start playing!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0