• Announcements

• XOOM

Volunteer PHP Developer wanted to revive the Gazette!   07/24/2019

We're looking to properly revive the World@War Gazette and need a solid PHP developer to help take some work forward. If you have some skills with PHP and are looking for some experience and to bring important home page news / recognition for individual players back to WWII Online, I'd like to hear from you! Submit an inquiry to jobs@corneredrats.com with some details about your experience. You will need at least 10+ hours per week to contribute to the team. The Gazette's current status can be found here: https://www.wwiionline.com/resources#gazette
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest ???

interested in playing and have several questions I need help with...

111 posts in this topic

Then I suggest you wait till Monday, if you cant do such a simple step as registrering yourself, the registration goes almost automatical, you need help from CRS, as they have the power to change/add/delete accounts.

JrSmoker

Seriously, I dont know how old you are or what you think what we do here... hehe :)

CSR has a weekend off, and god they deserve it, us in the Staff cant do anything, in that case we need your credit card... we cant do it, sorry guy, but just see it, we cant, as much as we would love to help you, we cant... :/

If your lucky, CRS will come shortly on later or tomorrow, maybe they'll see your email then.

JrSmoker

If you don't stop creating tons of unnessasary threads, being impatient and rude and continue to not follow the rules at all as I've stated in this and any other thread of yours, you will be banned from posting on this forum and your posts deleted.

this forum is only for players to help out their fellow players with technical support problems as it can be alot quicker than the official support method. it is NOT an "official support forum" at all. some of us longtime players were asked to help moderate these forums and also to help co-ordinate support efforts by CRS but we do this out of our good graces not because we are thier Employees. we also cannot fix account problems as an actual crs employee has to do that..

email bloo@playnet.com with all of your account information as he is the CRS employee who can help you with problems with your account. you might not hear from him untill monday as CRS don't usually keep weekend hours and that's the next time he will be in the office.

so email him with all of your account information and be sure to give a valid email address for him to contact you at and WAIT for his reply at least untill tues-wed before coming and posting in this forum about the issue. you can continue to ask questions about the game in this thread only, as long as you are patient and follow the rules. if you start "shouting" [ie. using all caps in a manner to denote anger or frustration], are rude in any way, or create any new threads then this thread will be closed and any new threads by you will be deleted and you also risk being banned from both these forums and the game.

we WANT to help you but YOU aren't making it EASY for us to do so....

things are done in a certain way here and with this game. if you cannot accept that and abide by the rules then you do not deserve the priveldge to post here or recieve help from any vollunteers...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0