Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Joystick Not Recognized by WW2 Online

jwilly

I have no specific knowledge, but the PXN product Q&A on Amazon listing many more games it doesn't work with than games it does work with, seems like a bad sign for you.

Tatonka

Mine ( not same joystick as you )  didnt work at 1st ,even tho I could see it in my controllers list , I had to go to the list and click on it , and it started working . And evey once in a while it will go out ,and I will have to reclick on it 

Edited by Tatonka
  • 2 weeks later...
odonovan1

Here's something which MIGHT help a few folks.  If you're on a Windows computer, go to the calibration tool ("Set up USB game controllers" function) and click on "Advanced."  Make sure your joystick is the one selected in the "Select the device you want to use with older programs." dropdown list.

-Irish