Jump to content
Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Here's a weird one


Recommended Posts

usaf77

When I spawn a 109F2 I cant get it out of the Hangar no matter how I try to.

I have to exit and respawn and then I can ease it out. I think its only with the F2.

Link to post
Share on other sites
usaf77
4 hours ago, Kidd27 said:

? keymap brakes?

Yes......I know how to use brakes. I even have rudders with brakes on them. Assume I know how to do everything and still have to respawn.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kidd27

is that specific plane somehow keymapped its brakes conflicting with something?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kidd27
1 minute ago, Kidd27 said:

is that specific plane somehow keymapped its brakes conflicting with something?

why is it one plane?

why is it seemingly just you?- unless others are having the issue?

why does it kinda work on re-spawning?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
drkmouse
5 hours ago, usaf77 said:

When I spawn a 109F2 I cant get it out of the Hangar no matter how I try to.

I have to exit and respawn and then I can ease it out. I think its only with the F2.

prob one of my planes,  ( they do not like me in the air, i am a hazrd)

Link to post
Share on other sites
fidd
On 4/30/2021 at 5:04 PM, Kidd27 said:

why is it one plane?

why is it seemingly just you?- unless others are having the issue?

why does it kinda work on re-spawning?

 

if you make a keymap across all aircraft types, and then a new aircraft is added, I think you then need to either remake those keymaps for all aircraft, or deal with making a new keymap for that aircraft.

(guessing here)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kidd27

did we find a solution?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rws

Well, the F2 as well as the E models do spin around in the hanger if you don't take off right away or at least move out on the grass,

It's a feature we have now after the did an audit at least 10 years ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
undercova
1 hour ago, Rws said:

Well, the F2 as well as the E models do spin around in the hanger if you don't take off right away or at least move out on the grass,

It's a feature we have now after the did an audit at least 10 years ago.

Welcome to axis !

some days ago my Pz 3f took 1min to start engine ! No kidding !!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...