Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Step Forward Tallcat, Ladyboss, Huskergi, Sidebar6, Pearfect and Blipoop!

sideout

AEFlogo.gif

Tallcat, ladyboss , huskergi, sideout , pearfect and blipoop!

Each of you was instrumental in the outstanding defense on 1 Nov of the bunker at Spincourt! Although we eventually lost the town, the enemy was down to just rifles thanks to the defense offered inside that bunker! For your efforts, you are each awarded the Bulldog ribbon, in bronze!

4-Bronze-Bulldog-Ribbon.gif

Well done!

S!

Cobra

Col/XO

1ID/SAS

/by direction

side

• Like 1

S!

Free account right now but working on getting back "full time" in game. Helping out my Allied brothers where I can. Not many 101st on in today's game unfortunately so I've been solo, limited squad, or riding shotgun to the awesome Wolfpack Squad.

Seen a lot of familiar faces in game and on my kill list.......and also have seen many new names. All good things.

Big shout out to @XOOMfor his work on keeping this game up and running and the steps towards the future.

Thanks for the recognition. It's nice to see my name in lights, but I play for the thrill of the hunt.....and to walk 2k and spend 2+ hours on a mission just to mark an enemy position and see the kill. I'd rather see someone else succeed and thrive in this virtual world from my assistance than rank high in K/D. I've found guarding CP's in a highly contested location isn't all that great for K/D unless you are "young and quick". :)   This battle was a good one and the taking and holding the AB Bunker was a good example of committing time for not high K/D's, but for the end result. My contribution was small compared to the work outside the building and the rest of the town/map. I'm glad I was there to witness the good team work that lead to this award.  I share my ribbon with all of you that were there.

See you on the battlefield!  May you be on the right side of my sights.....be glad the sapper isn't what it use to be. >:)

Edited by HuskerGI

• sideout changed the title to Step Forward Tallcat, Ladyboss, Huskergi, Sidebar6, Pearfect and Blipoop!