Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

jopapa123

Um? It says the thread title when i enter my username and password for beta server, works fine for live server. I couldn't post here if my account didn't exist...

you REALLY don't need to make another thread. Post in the ones that already exist. It's hard enough to keep track of the real threads.

Is your account name different from your actual game and forum name?

Mine is, so when I log in I enter my WWIIOL account name and it logs me in as allibone.

It is possible your computer might have rabies and is turning on you....please call your computer emergency health center.

I put in the right username, its not Jopapa123 btw, so theres no reason it should be doing this.

Please do not bump threads.

Please avoid rampant wild speculation about character numbers in usernames. We've had long usernames for 8 years.

I've asked our sysadmin to look into it jopapa123. You're not the only one with the error.

Please avoid rampant wild speculation about character numbers in usernames. We've had long usernames for 8 years.

My apologies. I just notice that CS&R is broken for game names greater than 8 characters (well, requiring you to input only the first 8 characters) so I figured you hadn't ironed all the quirks out.

Anyway, I'll try and contain myself ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I to have just tried to get into test server. tried username and character name, no luck with either?

(not sure about the 8 char max, mine is only 7)

initially thought might be mac specific but since i saw this topic i wanted to report same thing here. tryin to log to 'online' server (.20) opens browser showing error report '???invuser???' . guess we're talking about the same problem.

jopapa123

I myself do not have an error, it goes up the main screen to log in to beta and it says No Such Username. No error pops up, it just says that like in the picture in the beginning of the thread

Oliver is looking into this on the host jo. Still not sure. The Mac uses a different launcher so I think he is getting the same thing.

Ok. This was a host update issue. It no llonger pulls the tables across as frequently. Sorry for the long delay jo but from now on I'mm know where to look. Thanks for being persistent.