Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

X52 Joysrtick not working

webco

My X52 works fine on the regular server but can not get it working in the beta server, any one got a fix for this?

Thanks

Webco

RAMP has one on his work PC and has no problems with it. Some bit of crucial information is missing that would let him reproduce the error. OS, drivers, software version, etc must be the key to having it fail/not fail. I had no trouble using one on the Mac version.

Try the "preferred" thing?

Set the Joystick as "preferred" in the Control panel - USB Game controllers thing.

For me, in Beta, my X-52 stick AND throttle get read as controller #1 instead of getting assigned as different controllers as in 1.30. So once your settings are transferred to Beta I had to reassign a few controllers in mapping. Dont know if thats your problem but it might be.

You might have your X-52 mapped to #2 controller, as it would be in 1.30. When it has to be remapped for beta.

For me, in Beta, my X-52 stick AND throttle get read as controller #1 instead of getting assigned as different controllers as in 1.30. So once your settings are transferred to Beta I had to reassign a few controllers in mapping. Dont know if thats your problem but it might be.

You might have your X-52 mapped to #2 controller, as it would be in 1.30. When it has to be remapped for beta.

again, not an issue for me. X52 and Pro Pedals work exactly the same as 1.30.

Please post driver version, OS, etc as ahwulf requested.

Set the Joystick as "preferred" in the Control panel - USB Game controllers thing.

This fixed it for me.

This got it, going to need this info some place, going to be couple thousand peeps screaming bloody murder on this one, thanks for the input all!

Webco

My x52 now is good.

Panel de control--> Dsipositivos de juego--> Seleccionar Saitek x52--> Opciones avanzadas--> Dispositivos favoritos-- Seleccionar x52--> Aceptar todo y probar.

Sry I Spanish and my english is very limit.

The traslator of google say--> Control Panel -> Game Dsipositivos -> Select Saitek x52 -> Advanced -> Devices favorites - Selecting x52 -> OK everything and try.

:)

I can't get my X45 to work in the beta but works fine in 1.30' date=' Running win7 :confused:[/quote']

see my post, solution.

see my post' date=' solution.[/quote']

Can't find that option under windows 7 :confused:

Can't find that option under windows 7 :confused:

The USB controllers thing?

For win7:

• Press Start

• type "USB" in the search box in the bottom

• click "Set up USB game controllers"

• Click "Advanced"

• select your X52 controller, joystick

• Select OK.

• Click OK to apply.

Then try the game, offline is faster to check :)

(FOR my CH set, I had to click each of my 3 controllers, stick/rudder/throttle as preferred, click OK, then re-set another as preferred etc to get my set to register in game)

The USB controllers thing?

For win7:

• Press Start

• type "USB" in the search box in the bottom

• click "Set up USB game controllers"

• Click "Advanced"

• select your X52 controller, joystick

• Select OK.

• Click OK to apply.

Then try the game, offline is faster to check :)

(FOR my CH set, I had to click each of my 3 controllers, stick/rudder/throttle as preferred, click OK, then re-set another as preferred etc to get my set to register in game)

Tried that still didn't work, So went back on the live server and tried and damn if it didn't work in there either, All I could do was turn left, So I went to bestbuy and bought a Saitek Cyborg X and it works great.:D