Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

No trees and lime green buildings

mynick

I will try deinstalling everything and resinstall it incase some old Beta stuff is spooking around.

GFX card is ASUS 3650, it use ATI hardware and drivers. Its not a integrated card.

pentium 4 , 3,4 ghz.

corsair memories.

Edited by mynick

I had the same problem during the open beta.

Except I have an ATI Radeon X 1200 series.

And my hand would look like I had green gloves on whenever I would step out of the spawn.

I replaced the drivers with the latest drivers, and the trees appeared. But the wierd colors continued until I tweeked the options. Forget atm what exactly it was. Let's see if I can find that thread.

I had the same problem during the open beta.

Except I have an ATI Radeon X 1200 series.

And my hand would look like I had green gloves on whenever I would step out of the spawn.

I replaced the drivers with the latest drivers, and the trees appeared. But the wierd colors continued until I tweeked the options. Forget atm what exactly it was. Let's see if I can find that thread.

I have a feeling normal maps does this for some people.

I have a feeling normal maps does this for some people.

There you go. That was it.

Similar issues occured in beta and were corrected by updating video drivers on your machine as mentioned.

This is primarily a driver issue. However, the GPU you reference is not likely to do well with the game even then.

New drivers SHOULD allow you to play.

Assuming WinXP 32 bit here is the link:

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/674/9206/0/www2.ati.com/drivers/10-5_xp32_dd_ccc_enu.exe

You can see from this chart that the GPU is probably underpowered fro the game though capable of launching.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/graphics-card-geforce-radeon,2646-7.html