Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Mission results pending

mcgib

Can we get this fixed asap?? I am so tired of getting this mission after mission, night after night. AND YES I RELOG EACH TIME! Its getting so bad its becomming a game breaker for me.:mad:

I got my first one today... man what I good mission I was on too... :(

Managed to lowcrawl about 800 meters... killing about 11 EI along the way... before taking out an EMS along south road from Stavelot.

Walked back to town... hit ESC once I was within RTB range... and bleh... greeted by a Mission Results Pending message.

im really fed up with this. every time mission results pending comes up the game loses connection with the server and you have to suffer yet ANOTHER bug: loading the game TWICE because starting it up again and waiting for the entire load process greets you with a 'CONNECTION TO HOST LOST' BS message.

Yup, I'm thinking of unsubb'ing now that it's afflicting me every half hour or so of gameplay.

I've checked my end of the connection and all is fine (OS/HDD/RAM/WWIIol files aren't corrupted/DSL/Network Card/GFX cards/all other components in my computer checked OK).

This is a game (stat) server issue.

Yes, but when I'm in-game... and pop that very question... it seems plenty of players do encounter this bug.

Furthermore, it seems once you're afflicted by this bug it becomes progressively worse/more frequent.

I hadn't encountered this bug until yesterday... now it has grown in frequency to the point I described earlier.

If it were a server issue only I'd think that most players would be affected?

Well it's something that is definetly affecting a large enough amount of players that there has been a lot of griping about mission results, myself included. Last night I probably had it happen to me 8 or 9 times in a 4 hour timeframe. Major problem when compared to 1.30 where it barely happened to me.

Oh and alt f4 works nicely when you load up the game make sure to hit alt f4 after it says you connected to chat. That way you don't have to load the game all the way and have those bloody locked symbols staring at you.

I'm just asking because it's never happened to me. Did so once in beta but not one single time since 1.31 went live.

The three I had last night and the one I just had came after being shot down while flying. Not one while on the ground. I'd really like to see some kind of responce from the rats that this is being looked at.

2nd mission shot down and mission results pending again. Mission prior to this one was an rtb with no problems.

I've seen this issue too. Had TWO occurances in 20 minutes tonight. They're completely random it seems, but I have the luck of getting them at the worst times...like on a solo FB bust. And of course that kills my MS. And even if it doesn't disconnect me from the host before I have to relog, it still makes me log in TWICE as it shows all my personas locked upon the first relog. Of course I suck it up and continue to play, but I too would love to figure out what the deal is and if it's something on our ends, a solution to fix it would be great. :)

Im going to sign this thread every time i have to reboot because of the Mission Results Pending bug.

/singed

i know i get it...alot...some days worse then others. one day ill log in and have it every 2-3 sorties...other days it will be every 10-20...still a pain though when your loggin in the game as much as actually playing it.

Wow what a surprise shot down and a mission result pending .... sure would be nice if a Rat would say something .. anything about this bug. :mad:

It seems to be died to experiencing explosive deaths for me.

I get it constantly in a plane, but not so much as infantry.

If you get results pending,first click in the unit list.If theres some there,you can just spawn back in again.

If theres nothing listed,try hitting the settings tab.Im guessing its because it reloads the UI,sometimes if you click that,then click back,the list is there and you can spawn in.

When this bug hits me, regardless of whether I can choose/click on a unit to spawn back in or not, the game ultimately freezes at the map and thereafter locks me out of my persona and then the server altogether.

A full restart of WWIIol is required for me to continue playing.