Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Axis lmg

hawkeye

I would like to know since when did the axis lmg get AP rounds-- how in hell does a lmg kill everybody in a buttoned up S-35- he runs around it shootin and everyone dies almost like he is clipping into it like the axis did in the char back in 2002 or thereabouts nuthin but a bunch of cheatin pricks

You didn't drive over him and park on him did you?

motormouth:

Much as Romzy's posting style can give me headaches (and the fact that he's "NEVAR WRONG!!"), that post pretty much nails it on the head.

sgtchief:

romz you['re] my damn hero

sydney:

Ya know, at first Romsburg, you rubbed me the wrong way and I wasn't a fan. But over the past 12 months, you have really grown on me. You're precise, well spoken and although you are sometimes a little harsh, you are most often correct and in proper context with your responses.

irelandeb:

indeed he's one of the few voices of common sense on these forums

pete, linc & julie:

I can't say [any]thing else [than] that the ban was justified considering that you have an 'impressive' TOS history....

owilde:

The only thing worse than being talked about is *not* being talked about.

It is a bug- afaik (never tried it), you can clip into tanks and shoot crew inside, if the tank drives you over.

This is a known bug and CRS are onto it. It's the same bug where ATGs can't run over ei.

Just to reiterate, you can't crawl up to the tank and clip into him, he has to run you over, the way I understand it.

It will get fixed, it is just a by product of something elese that was a problem.

motormouth:

Much as Romzy's posting style can give me headaches (and the fact that he's "NEVAR WRONG!!"), that post pretty much nails it on the head.

sgtchief:

romz you['re] my damn hero

sydney:

Ya know, at first Romsburg, you rubbed me the wrong way and I wasn't a fan. But over the past 12 months, you have really grown on me. You're precise, well spoken and although you are sometimes a little harsh, you are most often correct and in proper context with your responses.

irelandeb:

indeed he's one of the few voices of common sense on these forums

pete, linc & julie:

I can't say [any]thing else [than] that the ban was justified considering that you have an 'impressive' TOS history....

owilde:

The only thing worse than being talked about is *not* being talked about.

This is a known bug and CRS are onto it. It's the same bug where ATGs can't run over ei.

It's a fixed bug too.

Whilew we at the lmgs, can we get the First person muzzle flashes reduced on the lmgs and the mle38? Im pretty sure there muct be issues with the axis stuff too, it simply obscures vission totally.