Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Feedback - Falling through stairs

HighestLaw

Happens in other buildings too, run up, fall through, get stuck.

I think it is all stairs.

sclar is knowingly clipping in Paal right now under the stairs killing everyone.

Tons of reports of people falling through stairs since the new patch. I fell personally fell through the stairs in Euskirchen bunker, heard reports of someone clipping at Paal, and 'almost' got stuck a few other times in Eusk.

I fell thru the roof of the large church in Bastogne. I jumped out onto the roof and then ran next to the church tower, I then fell to the inside of the church.

Also I was clipping into the stairs of the church and vehicle depot.

I have a pretty standard Win7 64 Bit setup. I run the game executables in compatability mode Vista SP 2.

After the new patch, the additional buttons on my logitech mx518 do not work, nor does my nostromo game pad. As soon as I alt Tab out of the game, both devices work in all other applications.

I have tried to refresh controllers and also tried without compatability mode.

------

The stairs bug seems to be on many many stairs......not just ones reported here...I fell through the SAB Bunker stairs at Lohmar

yup I clipped though a couple different stairs.

Also I can't climb the small church ladders. Not sure if this wasn't working before the patch.

Can confirm Schilde bunker stairs have collider(?) problem. I fall through them if running up. Going slower seems to make it possible to get to the top.

i dont think you should be running in compatibility mode with win7

also, isnt there a detect controllers button ingame?

Everyone complaining of stair clippers or falling into stairs.

It's a show-stopper, frankly, I logged.

i dont think you should be running in compatibility mode with win7

also, isnt there a detect controllers button ingame?

I tried the detect controller button. But I will try running in standard win 7 without compatability mode.