Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Made a trial account ..cant log in

cartune5

put this in trial forum but no answers

make trial account but when loggin in says my sub it not active.. look on my account page it says it is

Sent in a email from support page yesterday.. still havent heard anything and game still says sub not active....not a great first start

put this in trial forum but no answers

make trial account but when loggin in says my sub it not active.. look on my account page it says it is

When you work with copy&paste to place playername & password in the startscreen, be sure that you copy without "space". I have created a trail account too and it works fine.

I typed in name and password.. is there a way to give you the name and pw for you to see why mine is not working?

Have you got a different gamename and account name.

Im not to sure mine are both the same so maybe your putting wrong name.

Just a thought.

If email bloo@playnet.com im sure he can sort it, dont think he needs your password though.

After the registraions follows the email with all informations, password and loginname inclusive. Use it :)

Don't know what you did but it works now:D

used same name and PW i have tried 40 times with no luck....thank you i hope i like the game and stick around