Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.34 Beta - Cellhost 10035 Internal Error

jon8798

I'm getting pretty regular issues trying to spawn inf on both axis and the Americans on the beta server. My first spawn in of a BAR flicked to 3rd person view then despawned after 25 seconds giving Mission Results Pending, but I was able to navigate menus, change mission and try to spawn again. During the following 14 attempts to spawn, it worked ok 3 times. The other 11 I got the message "cellhost (incremental number): 10035 - Internal error" and failure to spawn.

The Beta chatbar does the usual stuff talking about spawning at xxx FB, but then gives the message "I tried to create a resupply ticket for you but all I got was this NULL". After unsuccessful spawn attempt, I return to the Brigade menu or ready room and get the "processing return #xxx" message followed by "non-returnable".

This a bug, or just me?