Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Thanks, CS&R

tayvl

Bad stats is a total bummer. I haven't gotten any credit for kills in the last few days. I hate to say this but it's one of my favorite parts of the game. This happened a few campaigns ago and I lost hundreds of kills. Makes you wonder where the game is headed.

My CSR are seriously borked, just checked it after a long while to see who I was battling last night. I know Leelo was one and kacman. I know I killed serval defending hastiere cp BUT... NOOOOOOO... Sometimes it records kills, but then no mission success, others no kills and no killers, just dead. Othertimes I got just killers.

Im watching my kd plummet cause of this :(

explain further please

I assumed he was being sarcastic and implying that "stat hos" were a bunch of crybabies and that the game would be better off without them. People who use that term are usually not very good at staying alive in game...

Yep, Kinda sucks. It's the same CS&R we have had for years. You'd think it would be a pretty bullet proof system (pun intended).

I had 95 minutes long sortie and AAR said that I scored 14 kills but according to stats I had none. Got RTB too' date=' which is, in this case, true :D[/quote']

My 14 kill mission also not vis. Maybe it concerns only over 10 kill missions or smthng.

All my mission are there , they show no caps or kills since the 7th . All missions are rtb's

It seems Bilton is back.

Guys don´t become Stats-whores - enjoy the fight! :cool:

k/d anit the problem , I like knowing who I killed . If its a vet of the game I find that rewarding :)

k/d anit the problem ' date=' I like knowing who I killed . If its a vet of the game I find that rewarding :)[/quote']

^this

My 14 kill mission also not vis. Maybe it concerns only over 10 kill missions or smthng.

Doesn't matter how many, no infantry kills are showing up. Everything else is (so far).

this is being looked at but we don't have any news yet

yeah it blows, completely agree

PS: yes it was fairly bullet proof before v1.34 but we wrote an entirely new HOST system (that v1.34 required and you are using now) so that other things you want from the game, that the old host was completely incapable of doing ... are now possible. We found that his broke stuff that we haven't completely been able to fix (like the CS&R snafu you're seeing here) but luckily the number of things that it broke is down to this and a couple of others, where at one point it was almost everything. So while it still blows (and I totally agree with that criticism) it is tons less blows than it was at the start and it's much closer to not blowing at all.

That still doesn't mean it shouldn't have blown from the release point but we are painted into a corner on that score, sure wish we weren't but we are.

It seems Bilton is back.

Guys don´t become Stats-whores - enjoy the fight! :cool:

I would if sides were even...but they are not. Therefore, playing for the the fight/map is meaningless.

Stats are the only reason to play for some who think this :)

this is being looked at but we don't have any news yet

yeah it blows, completely agree

On the bright side, I'm getting in a lot more AAA and Anti-tank work than usual. Plane and tank kills are still good to go.

k/d aint the problem ' date=' I like knowing who I killed . If its a vet of the game I find that rewarding :)[/quote']

Yes. Agree!:D