Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Hacker in todays Beta?

Tandel

I was in area 51 before the beta event today and kept getting ran over by an ATG that looked like it was speed hacking. No kill message was given. Jsilec was also there in a tank. In the video, he is the one I schrek right before I get ran over by this uber fast moving ATG. I'm hoping this was in reality a RAT goofing off.

Any insight would be nice. Jsilec, did you see this uber ATG?

You can also hear the turret bug from Jsilecs tank.

After viewing the youtube vid it looks exactly like what happens in 1.34 live version from time to time.

This actually happened to our squad one day.

One of our lot was in a tank and started to fly all over the place, we had one chap in the docks...tank flies into it and the docks explode killing our guy in there.

All the time the fella in the tank had no idea this was going on.

Hopefully the player that flattened you can fill you in with more detail but to answer your main question..its not a hack...happens occasionally in 1.34

Post your finding on this thread

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=397024

Edited by expatpom

Might have been multi-crewed. Tried that during the beta and lagged 1km at a time.

May have lost connection.

Might just be one strong mofo and can push that fast, ya never know.

strange things often happen on the beta server... :D

Edited by rubbish

It was rubbish he apparently has some sort of gm powers on beta....he was flying around like we all can in offline mode definately not hacking:....he is a regular in game ask him

It was rubbish he apparently has some sort of gm powers on beta....he was flying around like we all can in offline mode definately not hacking:....he is a regular in game ask him

He whom?