Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

CSR Awards: everyone getting a lot of hits

monsjoex

I was checking out the community achievements tab on the CSR page but there seems to be a lot of people with incredible high numbers of hits:

Jan 10 08:06 High Hits   Axis shagher attained Shoots A Lot with 159 hits in a single sortie.
Jan 09 23:11 High Hits   Allies manhattan attained Shoots A Lot with 256 hits in a single sortie.

Is this really working properly?

• CORNERED RAT

Keep in mind a 'hit' can be anything.  Rifle round, bomb fragment, tank MG against another tank......

will look into it though and ensure there is no false reporting.

• CORNERED RAT

ive saw hundreds of hits coming from EA, lots of MGs all spitting out bullets causes a high number

14 hours ago, SNIPER62 said:

ive saw hundreds of hits coming from EA, lots of MGs all spitting out bullets causes a high number

Isn't a hit like the hit from the kill report? There it will only show 1 hit for 1 tank you shot.
It seems like the number on csr will count 10 times if you shoot a tank 10 times.. is that correct?

• CORNERED RAT
11 hours ago, monsjoex said:

Isn't a hit like the hit from the kill report? There it will only show 1 hit for 1 tank you shot.
It seems like the number on csr will count 10 times if you shoot a tank 10 times.. is that correct?

Hits are not the critical hit, without looking and ive not looked in a long while, hits are when a single bullet hits a inf/veh. idk about spal or shrapnel

On 1/12/2017 at 2:26 AM, SNIPER62 said:

Hits are not the critical hit, without looking and ive not looked in a long while, hits are when a single bullet hits a inf/veh. idk about spal or shrapnel

Critical hit = kill in the after action report ingame.
Hits = you fired a rifle at a tank.

• CORNERED RAT
2 hours ago, monsjoex said:

Critical hit = kill in the after action report ingame.
Hits = you fired a rifle at a tank.

Na, a critical hit is one that gives you the kill credit. take for instance killing the commander of a tank, you didn't kill the tank but you get credit because that's what's in the code. Same with plans, if your engine gets shot out, thats a critical hit because it took you out of the fight.

i've not tested the "kill credit after your mission is complete", so I'm not sure why that happens.

On 15-1-2017 at 5:57 PM, SNIPER62 said:

Na, a critical hit is one that gives you the kill credit. take for instance killing the commander of a tank, you didn't kill the tank but you get credit because that's what's in the code. Same with plans, if your engine gets shot out, thats a critical hit because it took you out of the fight.

i've not tested the "kill credit after your mission is complete", so I'm not sure why that happens.

Pretty sure killing commander only gives a hit in the AAR and not a critical hit/kill(aka equipment does not return to supply).

Only on the 2c as the commander=gunner.