Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

[CONFIRMED - 454] Engine on bug

Mosizlak

Every sortie I'm around panzers, half of them seem to get the "engine on all the time" bug. 

That means, those panzers that have the bug, their engines are on and at full rev all the time. 

Happens with half tracks, opels, anything with an engine. 

Nothing fixes it. They can toggle their engines all they want, it never goes away until they, or I, despawn. 

And it not trivial.

If an ET has engine bug, its like a beacon for anti tank units within a 1.2 km radius. = real quick death.

This needs to be sorted.

A couple campaigns back;

audio on 232 going full speed, in my town WTF.....

The "audio beacon" led me to the church. There he was INSIDE the church......he died.

@Mosizlak Yes , we are aware of a number of audio bugs.

• Satchel Audio placement
  • Satchel Explosion audio
  • Fire audio bug
  • Engine on audio bug

All of the above are intermittent, and occur with varied frequency. We've been diving into them. The most beneficial thing you can provide us with right now is a means to reliable reproduce the above at will. We've got our eyes on two or three potential causes for the above and the QA team is working to nail down a reproducible scenario to pass onto DEV.

There is an additional difficulty with repeating this issue, the affected unit dont notice anything unless told by some one.

On 2/10/2017 at 10:04 PM, WAVER25 said:

@Mosizlak Yes , we are aware of a number of audio bugs.

• Satchel Audio placement
  • Satchel Explosion audio
  • Fire audio bug
  • Engine on audio bug

All of the above are intermittent, and occur with varied frequency. We've been diving into them. The most beneficial thing you can provide us with right now is a means to reliable reproduce the above at will. We've got our eyes on two or three potential causes for the above and the QA team is working to nail down a reproducible scenario to pass onto DEV.

I can't seem to replicate it, it happens so randomly and often that I can't pin down anything. 

Glad to see you guys are on it, though. :D