Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Map question: What are red vs. white roads?

limbo696

On the map, what is the difference between the red lines and the white lines?  Is one paved roads and the other dirt roads?  Do the red and white roads affect the strategic supply system?

I've looked everywhere for an answer to this but I have failed so I asked here.

no the dont effect supply. Red roads are wider "highways" the white are single lane roads. you move just as fast on either

I think in the early (pre-release) game concept, the red roads were going to support more supply flow and faster virtual movement of units, therefore be more important to capture and hold. 

The game map of course is a substantial simplification of the actual western European road net, but it was intended to be evocative of that road net's functional differences among regions, including main and secondary roads.